Lucky thread

Ok ladies so......

Ladies who are waiting to get their BFPs are....
Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath
Sweetz33
ttcbabyiosm

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Poppy
Too scared
Marlee

I hope so for all of us!! I'm still getting what I think are O pains on my right side so not sure if I have O'd yet. Gonna do another opk today. Why didn't I do opk's last week after I had my scan grrr, I wouldn't be so confused now! I have no idea if I have O'd, oh well guess I'll just have to wait and see. Think I'm going to drive myself insane symptom spotting next two weeks!!

Wiggler - I hope everything is ok hun, FX'd xxxxxxxxxx

Ok so did a clear blue ov test using my fertility monitor and no line just control line and it hasn't budged up the gage thing at the side to say I'm even close.. But I did two tesco ones one this morning and one at about two Nd they are almost positive... :/

Ok here is what has been going on with me...can use some insight if y'all don't mind.

1-5 dpo...only symptoms was gas & heartburn.
6 dpo gassy, a little bloated, moody/emotional everything was making me teary
7 dpo swear my bbs were getting bigger but could be in my head. Emotional, gassy, a blah feeling, lots of CWCM
8 dpo cramps like af was coming, backache, cloudy head, CWCM, increased appetite
9 dpo (today) cramps all but subsided, horrible backache, cm dried up some but still creamy, got car sick so stopped and got food (helped a little) , congested (but could just be my allergies), cloudy head

Been feeling fatigued but that is nothing new. Temp has been constant in the 98.2-98.5 range when my normal range is normally around 97.3ish.

had the scan and bloods this morning, the scan was inconclusive so gotta wait for the doctor to ring me back with the results of the bloods, feels like I have been waiting an eternity :(

had the scan and bloods this morning, the scan was inconclusive so gotta wait for the doctor to ring me back with the results of the bloods, feels like I have been waiting an eternity :(

Oh Wiggler, I am so sorry honey. I remember from my m/c before the two days I had to wait for test results were probably worse than even getting the results--the not knowing is torture! I really hope and pray you get good news! :hugs:

Tawn- I'm so excited about u testing tomorrow!!!!!!!!

ohhh forgot about this!! xxx

Haha I caved today and tested, but just with my IC and it was a BFN.

BUT.... I am suddenly feeling so positive about getting a BFP in the next couple of days after the symptoms I've been having today. My (.)(.)s are huge and my aureolas have changed suddenly overnight. I have been feeling pretty nauseous today and my "pregnancy headaches" (which from last time I remember feel like the kind I get when I am carsick) are back, I am so tired I had to lie down for a little nap, and woke up with the most extreme metallic taste in my mouth. I honestly had to rush to get some chewing gum because I was going to be sick from how strong the taste was.

I hope I am not getting my hopes up to just be disappointed, but all I can say is I am glad that I ordered 2 FRERs and 2 ASDA hpts (inspired by seeing how light Poppy's IC was in comparison to the others!) but they won't be delivered until tomorrow afternoon. So I think it will be IC tomorrow morning, and Fx'd for a BFP on an FRER on Friday!

Tawn- I'm so excited about u testing tomorrow!!!!!!!!

ohhh forgot about this!! xxx

Haha I caved today and tested, but just with my IC and it was a BFN.

BUT.... I am suddenly feeling so positive about getting a BFP in the next couple of days after the symptoms I've been having today. My (.)(.)s are huge and my aureolas have changed suddenly overnight. I have been feeling pretty nauseous today and my "pregnancy headaches" (which from last time I remember feel like the kind I get when I am carsick) are back, I am so tired I had to lie down for a little nap, and woke up with the most extreme metallic taste in my mouth. I honestly had to rush to get some chewing gum because I was going to be sick from how strong the taste was.

I hope I am not getting my hopes up to just be disappointed, but all I can say is I am glad that I ordered 2 FRERs and 2 ASDA hpts (inspired by seeing how light Poppy's IC was in comparison to the others!) but they won't be delivered until tomorrow afternoon. So I think it will be IC tomorrow morning, and Fx'd for a BFP on an FRER on Friday!

Hun the internet cheapies were rubbish for me, they didnt pick up i was prengnat until i was 4/5 weeks!! Tesco own bran or superdrug etc, iv got a FRER coming, iv got 3 CB digi ones and 2 superdrug ones lol i tried one earlier and it was a :bfn:

Your symptoms sound really really promising hun what CD are you on?

i was feeling positive earlier but now im not too sure xxx

Tawn- that sound amazing. How many dpo are u tomorrow? Do the frer tomorrow afternoon. I did mine yest afternoon

I was either 9 or 10. I think it's prob 9 though cos I originally counted the day after my pos opk as dpo1 but I think it was wrong and should have been 0dpo

Ok ladies so......

Ladies who are waiting to get their BFPs are....
Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath
Sweetz33
ttcbabyiosm

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Poppy
Too scared
Marlee

It's ttcbabyisom :)

Ok here is what has been going on with me...can use some insight if y'all don't mind.

1-5 dpo...only symptoms was gas & heartburn.
6 dpo gassy, a little bloated, moody/emotional everything was making me teary
7 dpo swear my bbs were getting bigger but could be in my head. Emotional, gassy, a blah feeling, lots of CWCM
8 dpo cramps like af was coming, backache, cloudy head, CWCM, increased appetite
9 dpo (today) cramps all but subsided, horrible backache, cm dried up some but still creamy, got car sick so stopped and got food (helped a little) , congested (but could just be my allergies), cloudy head

Been feeling fatigued but that is nothing new. Temp has been constant in the 98.2-98.5 range when my normal range is normally around 97.3ish.

Wow, sounds VERY promising to me!!! I hope you have good news soon!

Tawn- that sound amazing. How many dpo are u tomorrow? Do the frer tomorrow afternoon. I did mine yest afternoon

Tomorrow I'm 10DPO, but since the more expensive tests aren't being delivered till about 3pm, I think I will save it till Friday morning when I am 11DPO just cause I don't want to waste my expensive ones and have to run out and buy new ones just cause I am impatient! Plus, my (very minor) cramping just started yesterday/today so I think I might be a late implanter so I wanna give myself a chance at the BFP!

I can't wait to see some more BFP's ladies, you all deserve is so much!

The hopital rang, the blood levels went from 1511 to 1877, so still not rising properly, the consultant thinks its the beginning of a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy, I have another scan and more bloods on friday :( x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->