Lucky thread

I can't wait to see some more BFP's ladies, you all deserve is so much!

The hopital rang, the blood levels went from 1511 to 1877, so still not rising properly, the consultant thinks its the beginning of a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy, I have another scan and more bloods on friday :( x x x

Oh wiggler I'm so sorry! Hugs!!!!!!!!
My thoughts and prayers r with u xx

Wiggler, I am so sorry hun. :hugs: Sometimes life just isn't fair, is it? :cry: My heart hurts for you and I will continue to pray that your bean is going to surprise you with a mini-miracle!

Thanks ladies, I will update again on Friday when I know more, I probably won't be TTC again until close to the end of the year if its bad news, but I will stick around to throw babydust at you all :D

Tawn- that sound amazing. How many dpo are u tomorrow? Do the frer tomorrow afternoon. I did mine yest afternoon

Tomorrow I'm 10DPO, but since the more expensive tests aren't being delivered till about 3pm, I think I will save it till Friday morning when I am 11DPO just cause I don't want to waste my expensive ones and have to run out and buy new ones just cause I am impatient! Plus, my (very minor) cramping just started yesterday/today so I think I might be a late implanter so I wanna give myself a chance at the BFP!

I'll be on pins and needles waiting for your results! GOOD LUCK!!!

I can't wait to see some more BFP's ladies, you all deserve is so much!

The hopital rang, the blood levels went from 1511 to 1877, so still not rising properly, the consultant thinks its the beginning of a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy, I have another scan and more bloods on friday :( x x x

Ugh Wiggler, I'm so sorry, i HOPE NOT!!!

Tawn- Sounds good! I'm anxious to hear about your :bfp:!

Wiggler- NOOO! I hope not also! I hope to hear better news. :hugs:

I did another Superdrug test this morning and the test line is so much darker than 2 days ago. I think I'm now starting to get to that nervous stage of wondering if this egg will stick

hen are you going to book in at the MW hun? Do you think they might do bloods/an early scan to reassure you? x x x

Aw poppy I'm sure this is the one for u babe, get on to them for an early scan. X

Good morning ladies! DH got stepson ready and off to school this morning and let me have a bit of a lie-in, which was a great way to start the day!

But I tested with my ICs this morning and it was a BFN. :shrug: Not sure how to feel about it because yesterday I was just SO SURE I'm pregnant, but I can't help it seeing that BFN makes me wonder if it is all in my head?

Oh well. 2 ASDA brand tests and 2 FRERS are on their way later this afternoon so I will do one of those tomorrow morning and hope that 11DPO is a better chance to hopefully get my BFP.

UHG! I leave on a 2 1/2 week holiday to visit my family back in the States on Tuesday, so I really hope I have an answer either way by then!

Good morning ladies! DH got stepson ready and off to school this morning and let me have a bit of a lie-in, which was a great way to start the day!

But I tested with my ICs this morning and it was a BFN. :shrug: Not sure how to feel about it because yesterday I was just SO SURE I'm pregnant, but I can't help it seeing that BFN makes me wonder if it is all in my head?

Oh well. 2 ASDA brand tests and 2 FRERS are on their way later this afternoon so I will do one of those tomorrow morning and hope that 11DPO is a better chance to hopefully get my BFP.

UHG! I leave on a 2 1/2 week holiday to visit my family back in the States on Tuesday, so I really hope I have an answer either way by then!

Yeh hun i would use an Asda/boots or tesco brand as they are quite cheap, i found the ICs not too good, although i have been using them for the past 3 days lol but because im unsure of when AF is due i dont really want to waste any tests that cost over £3 otherwise ill be a POAS addict lol!

Thats nice of hubby :) a nice lie-in is what i could do with right now, weather is awful and my eyelids are burning lol! xxx

I'm with ya girl I tested 11 dpo to find a bfn now I'm not testing till Wednesday is af doesn't show which I'm sure she will :cry: I like early testing ho bc then I seeing a few bfns before af softens the blow quite a bit for me. I hope you that bfp tomorrow fx :flower:

hi ladies. i'm not sure if you want to change the name of the thread back to 6? it is all over for me. :(

i don't even know how to feel.

oh hun i am so sorry :hughs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH NO, tooscared! I am so very sorry to hear that hun...:cry: There is nothing to say that will make it any better, so all I can offer are some :hugs: I hope you have someone there today to support you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->