Lucky thread

thanks ladies :hugs:

i kind of had a feeling about this from the beginning. i just didn't feel pg at all. :(

i am just so sad.

dh offered to stay home with me today but i told him to go to work. i have a dr's appt tomorrow anyway. he is going to come to that with me. i am trying to keep busy today.

thanks ladies :hugs:

i kind of had a feeling about this from the beginning. i just didn't feel pg at all. :(

i am just so sad.

dh offered to stay home with me today but i told him to go to work. i have a dr's appt tomorrow anyway. he is going to come to that with me. i am trying to keep busy today.

I'm so sorry about your loss HUGS

Sigh. I really have no idea why I did this to myself but I tested again with an IC this afternoon after holding my wee for about 4 hours and couldn't help HOPING to see something (even though it was an obvious BFN this morning). Well it obviously was another BFN and now I really do feel disappointed.

I know it is early as I am only 10DPO, but I am so scared because last time I "felt pregnant" but didn't get my BFP till 15-16DPO--which I now assume is because it was ectopic. Well I am 99% positive that I o'd from the same side as my ectopic and didn't even realize how I was putting my hopes on a BFP at 10DPO to give me hope that this egg would make a safe and easy trip to the uterus.....:nope:

Plus, I thought I got FRERs from my ASDA shop but they showed up and they are First Response One-Steps (which I googled and only have a sensitivity of 100!!!) So they are pretty much rubbish and won't do anything for me until much later on....Wondering if I can be strong and wait to test until Saturday or Sunday now so I can stop obsessing over how pregnant I feel....

Omg too scared!!!!! Im sooooooo sorry! U poor thing. I hope the doc can send u for some tests or something so u get answers.
We r all here for u! We know what ur going through
Lots of hugs xxxxxxx

Sigh. I really have no idea why I did this to myself but I tested again with an IC this afternoon after holding my wee for about 4 hours and couldn't help HOPING to see something (even though it was an obvious BFN this morning). Well it obviously was another BFN and now I really do feel disappointed.

I know it is early as I am only 10DPO, but I am so scared because last time I "felt pregnant" but didn't get my BFP till 15-16DPO--which I now assume is because it was ectopic. Well I am 99% positive that I o'd from the same side as my ectopic and didn't even realize how I was putting my hopes on a BFP at 10DPO to give me hope that this egg would make a safe and easy trip to the uterus.....:nope:

Plus, I thought I got FRERs from my ASDA shop but they showed up and they are First Response One-Steps (which I googled and only have a sensitivity of 100!!!) So they are pretty much rubbish and won't do anything for me until much later on....Wondering if I can be strong and wait to test until Saturday or Sunday now so I can stop obsessing over how pregnant I feel....
Tawn- remember I couldn't see my BFP with the one step Internet cheepies!

Too scared. Just in from work and read through. I really really feel for you. Please take care of yourself and promise you'll not leave the doctors alone til they get some answers for you.
My heart goes out to you and wiggler. Brings it even closer to home how fragile all of this is.
Xxxxxxx

I feel sick, tomorrow is the day that I should finally find out whats happening, I am so so so terrified :cry:

Wiggler, how do you feel physically? Do you feel like its progressing, symptom wise and test wise? I really hope there is a glimmer of a chance?

Still cramping, but have an actual preggy symptom now, my boobs are starting to get ever so slightly sore. My HCG is rising, just very very very slowly, so I don't need to test as the hospital are doing bloods every 2 days. And if my bloods follow the pattern they have been then I should see a 45+% rise in HCG tomorrow.

We saw a sac on the scan, so I guess that is good news and my cervix was closed yesterday which is FAB! I think if they rule out etopic tomorrow (even though I have had a scan they say its still a risk) and my bloods still aren't rising properly they will probably offer me a D&C which I will decline, while the levels are rising there is still hope.

Forgot to add, I have read stories of women with the same symptoms as me and very low rising HCG and they went on to have healthy babies, they are in the minority, most go on to misarry, but it gives me a bit of hope. x x x

Going to have to change the name of the thread again.

I'm out. Found out at my scan today that I am miscarrying again. This was my last try, so I probably won't be around much. Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I truly do hope for the best for all of you.

Praying for u wiggler .!! Has the bleeding stopped I know u posted in the december thread you had started bleedin one night. Hope it's slowed

Bleeding has stopped thankfully, I had a bit more spotting yesterday but that was from the internal exam and swabs. The cramping and spotting on its own isn't too worying, its common, but the HCG levels are awful and thats whats terrifying me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->