Lucky thread

Oh Mightymum!
I'm so so so so so sorry. Sending u lots of love and hugs.
Xxxxxxx

Oh mighty mum x x x x x x x I am so sorry. This is turning into an unlucky thread. Oh bless you all x x x x

Wiggler.... Have you been in the misdiagnosed miscarriage website? It has similar stories? Surely hormones can be slow to get going?

Wiggler. Good luck for tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for u xx

Oh my goodness, Wiggler, Mighty Mom and Too Scared, my heart just hurts so much for you all! :hugs: to all of you and I really hope we get to hear about some miracles on this thread soon! Fx'd for you three!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

TF, I spent HOURS on there earlier, its what gave me some hope back. Apparently HCG is meant to double from the start and my little 10% rise in 60 hours and then 20% rise in the next 48 hours is really not good, but if it carries on rising at that rate it should be at least 40ish% higher I think tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed I will have an uneventful night and a good result tomorrow x x x

Wiggler My sister n laws friend had slow rising hcg and she bled they thought she was having miscarriage they also couldn't find heartbeat. The day the d&c was scheduled they checked one last time and there the baby was heartbeat and all she qent on to have a healthy son... Keep faith

Thats what I'm hoping for and why I will be declining a D&C, x x x

9.45, then will see a doctor then will have the bloods taken, I was hoping to have the bloods taken first but cos my mum can't get down here that early I won't be able to :S

Wiggler I'll try get online at work to see how it goes. Sleep well xx

Will do hun, I'll probably update by lunchtime x x x

Going to have to change the name of the thread again.

I'm out. Found out at my scan today that I am miscarrying again. This was my last try, so I probably won't be around much. Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I truly do hope for the best for all of you.

Ugh, SO SO sorry. Wish there was something magical I could say to make you feel better...but I know there's not. Why is this your last try?

So sorry mighty mum, hope u get on ok at ur appointment wiggler..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->