Lucky thread

I'm sorry! I have no words, Ladies! I'm so heartbroken! WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR?? :cry:

Wiggler: I'm thinking of you! I'm hoping that this has just been one awful scare, and all goes well tomorrow. :hugs:

How is everyone doing today? I have been thinking about you all all morning and just wanted to send some more :hugs: your way.

AFM, tested this morning 11DPO and nothing. Not even a squinter. I feel totally out this cycle and am really depressed that I let myself convince myself that I am pregnant from my symptoms the other day. :cry: I am going to hold off on testing now, probably until Monday if I can, but I know it's over for me this cycle. I tried to be hopeful, but the fact of the matter is, even if I do get my BFP later on, implanting so late probably means I have to worry about ectopic again. :cry:

Tawn, don't feel down, I didn't get a positive test with my daughters pregnancy until I waas about 5 weeks :hugs:

Awwww Wiggler. You are such a sweetheart. With everything you are going through today, that is so nice of you to take a moment to reply. I feel so silly, cause I know things could be far worse and I need some perspective, but I think this is just making me realize I might not have dealt with the miscarriage fully and I was just directing that grief towards the hope of getting pregnant straight away again. I think the BFNs have made me face how being pg again was one of the only things that were keeping me together.

Oh well. I will have a little cry about it and try and move forward focusing on the positives.

I am praying for you today, hun, and I am really hopeful that you get positive results today. Good luck, fx'd!

Your not out till the witch shows Tawn!!! Stay positive !!

We have a baby :cloud9: he/she is a little fighter, I even saw the heartbeat. Its a miracle :cloud9:

OOHHHH MY GOODNESS! Wiggler! That is amazing, wonderful, miraculous news! I am SO happy for you! Congratulations hun, what a tough little bean :hugs:

I had a good feeling for you wiggler!! Congratulations! Yes let's see pics :)

I got one photo, they aren't allowed to print photo's in my local EPU, but she did because of everything I have been through in the past week, can't find my phone cable at the moment, will upload it later :cloud9: x x x

Oh Wiggler that's amazing news, I'm so happy for you!!!

Mightymom I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. Sending you all the love and hugs possible. Why was this your last try hun? Xxxxxxxx

AFM, I have no idea what's going on with me, I keep thinking I feel O pains on alternating sides?? But I'm sure I O'd at the weekend.....so I have no idea! But I'm hungry all the time past couple of days and quite shattered yesterday and even today and only worked a half day! But I might be imagining these things coz I want them so badly!! I've got what I think is O pain on my left today (was right yesterday) so think I'll go do an opk xxxx

Another negative opk, I'm convinced I must have already O'd, and we did dtd over the weekend a few times so hopefully I caught the egg, feel like I'm in limbo :wacko:

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

Can I just ask about those with signatures saying 'hoping for a mothers day BFP'....when is it in America coz it was March 18th over here (I remember well as my scan that showed mmc was just 3 day later :-( ) I was confused at first lol!!

And sorry ttcbabyisom, I don't temp so I dont know if thata normal. I feel like I'm not even doing opk's right! I'm not seeming to get a positive but really think I have O'd xxxxx

Wiggler that's brilliant news! Yaaaaaaay! I'm so happy for u xxx

We have a baby :cloud9: he/she is a little fighter, I even saw the heartbeat. Its a miracle :cloud9:

YAY :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

I would stick with the same side you always take your temperature from. It reduces the variables in your temperatures. Also the coverline isn't really important, its just a visual tool to help you recognize the pre and post-O temperatures.

Can I just ask about those with signatures saying 'hoping for a mothers day BFP'....when is it in America coz it was March 18th over here (I remember well as my scan that showed mmc was just 3 day later :-( ) I was confused at first lol!!

And sorry ttcbabyisom, I don't temp so I dont know if thata normal. I feel like I'm not even doing opk's right! I'm not seeming to get a positive but really think I have O'd xxxxx

It's May 13th .... Though I'm going to remove that soon from my signature as I havent O'd yet, don't know if O will ever come, so that dream is loooooooooooooooooong gone :cry::cry::cry:

Oh im sorry shellie, I really hope you O soon, I am now hoping for a birthday BFP as my birthday is end of May, got my FX'd for you hun xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->