Lucky thread

Can I just ask about those with signatures saying 'hoping for a mothers day BFP'....when is it in America coz it was March 18th over here (I remember well as my scan that showed mmc was just 3 day later :-( ) I was confused at first lol!!

And sorry ttcbabyisom, I don't temp so I dont know if thata normal. I feel like I'm not even doing opk's right! I'm not seeming to get a positive but really think I have O'd xxxxx

Mother's Day over here is Sunday, May 13th. I will find out a few days after that though if mine and hubby's efforts worked this month.

That's ok not knowing what to tell me about the temps. I'm sure someone on here can and i've already gottten good feedback from a few other threads. No worries. Good luck to you if you've O'd. Keep us posted!

Cd 12 and hav some spotting I now think I've messed my cycle up and the spotting was the 1st day of af and ovulated at the weekend making me 5dpo... This pink spotting can't be implantation if I was to be 5dpo and I've had cramping too :wacko:

I would say 5 dpo absolutely could be implantation! goodluck

It's so odd cos I was spotting 4 days then full flow started so I timed it from full flow thts how I tht I was cd12 but my OPKs all neg since tues and today with the pink spotting and cramps I'm thinking I shud of timed it from the day I started spotting making me around 5 dpo u think this is right? Xx

Yep sounds about right.. I would still use opks just in case tho...

Wiggler!! Awesome news! Was just catching up on thread....you showed so much strength through your ordeal.

Thank God you are alright and baby is doing well! I have tears of joy for you hun! :hugs:

Too Scared: No words! Just aching for you! I pray you still stay encouraged...same to you too Mightymom!! :hugs:

Yay, Wiggler for happy news! :)

AFM: CD21 and positive OPK yesterday. Yay for O. I figure I'll be landing in the 2ww tomorrow or the next day.

Yay leinzlove so happy ur entering the TWW! Get bding!!!!!!

Leinz - Yay for O!! Sending lots of babydust your way :dust:

How is everyone? x x x

I'm ok thanx wiggler. How r u?
My af is due tomorrow. Getting a bit paranoid about chemicals. If my tests r getting darker, does that mean its less likely to turn into a chemical?

Definitely poppy!! When I had my chemical imthe lines stayed really really faint for a few days. Let's see you last line?

Thats a brilliant sign hun! :happydance:

I'm ok, panicking like hell, the bleed they told me to expect just started, all plans for today are out the window and I am putting myself on rest until its stopped.

Good idea wiggler. Take it easy and have a duvet day. Put on ur favourite film to take ur mind off it.

I did a frer this morn and test line is as dark as control line. So that's good is it?

I don't think the kids would like my favourite film, its a horror film :rofl: I've got kids films running, all their toys scattered across the floor and a big blanket for us all to snuggle under :cloud9:

Poppy, thats absolutely brilliant! pics! :D

Poppy that is perfect. Chemical doesn't get like that!!!!!!
Wiggler, duvet day sounds great!!! Xxx

Ok the first pic is from Tues 1st May and the second test is from today 5th May

Attachments

• Frer 1.5.12.JPG
    Frer 1.5.12.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
  • frer 5.5.12.JPG
    frer 5.5.12.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
Fabby tests hun, todays is soooo dark! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online