Lucky thread

thanks
I hope your right cos iv just put my tickers up. I really dont want to delete them again

Aw thts great poppy, well my light spotting has turned into full flow and my af only went away on sat I'm so confused and very upset, just want a normal cycle so I'd hav a chance of conceiving :cry:

Oh no cheryl
That's so unfair!!!!!!
Sending u lots of hugs

Wiggler why did they say to expect a bleed? Rest up...
Poppy those lines are fabulous!!!

When they scanned me they saw the blood pooling, luckily its not near the baby, but she said it still poses a risk so gotta rest x x x

I'm so sorry tooscared and mighty mom :hugs: my heart breaks for you both.

I'm just sitting around waiting for af going to see his sister she is 16 and just had her baby girl last night. I'm pretty excited to hold a baby just wish it was mine I'm gonna hold..:( oh well wiggler I am sooooo happy for you :happydance: that is one of the best things ive heard in a while!!! Hope all continues to go well.

Poppy those lines are glorious!

Sorry about Aaron Cheryl ill be joining you soon I test yest 14 dpo bfn so there is no doubt.

Yeah for o leinzlove and shellie I hope you join her soon!!

Sorry to whoever I missed hope your all well and enjoying the weekend.

So sorry Cortney Marie :-(
Do u have symptoms of af on way? U could have implanted late?

Poppy, that line is SO dark for how early you are! Congrats hun!

Sorry about the witch messing you about Cheryl! I hope you get O soon!

Wiggler, lots of rest! You gotta take care of that miracle baby! :hugs:

Cortney, sorry about the BFN. I know people say you're not out until the witch shows, but I feel you completely! It's disappointing.

AFM... I tested again this morning 12DPO, bfn. When I check my cm, it was creamy wet and had just the absolute SLIGHTEST tinge of pink blood in it (I am talking almost nothing, just noticed it when I wiped my finger clean on tissue). Since I am 12DPO I have a bad feeling this is AF coming--which is rubbish timing as I leave for a super long holiday (including a weekend in a swimsuit in Mexico) on Tuesday. Sigh. Oh well!

Tested this am...bfn. Cm drying up & temp dipped down :growlmad: still have backache, stuffy, headache, tiredness etc. cp still quite high...but between the temp and drying...I think I'm out this month :nope:

Tawn- could it be implantation bleeding? I heard its pink or brown.

My cm is creamy wet too. Last month when I got bfn it was clear cm just before af arrived

When they scanned me they saw the blood pooling, luckily its not near the baby, but she said it still poses a risk so gotta rest x x x

I had that with my angel, said it was a subchorionic hemorrhage. No one told me to rest or anything, even though it was large (it's considered large I believe if it is more then half the size of the baby, mine was bigger then the baby). They all said just keep doing everything normal, just don't lift anything more then 5 kgs. That's what I did but just being at work was makin me bleed more by the end of the shift. Even when I told my doctor that, no one put me on bed rest or even told me to rest. Just keep on going like normal basically is what they told me, so I wasn't able to take any time off work. We all know what ended up happening :cry: I'm glad they're getting you to rest Wiggler!!!!!!!

I'm feeling soooo discouraged, its not even funny. O is no where in sight, I almost wish to get AF right now and just get this stupid cycle over with. I'm probably not getting O because I'm so obsessed over it but the longer I go without it, the more upset it's making me. And being that I've been a hypochondriac all my life doesn't help:nope:.

I just want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!:brat::brat::brat::brat:

Oh shellie how awful!
Is there no chance u o'd without realising? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that ur body sorts itself out soon xx

Shellie :hugs:

Mine is way bigger than the baby, I saw it :cry: Its on the opposite side of my uterus to baby though so hoping everything will be OK, terrified though :(

Shellie :hugs:

Mine is way bigger than the baby, I saw it :cry: Its on the opposite side of my uterus to baby though so hoping everything will be OK, terrified though :(

That's good its on the other side, mine was right under the baby.

Oh shellie how awful!
Is there no chance u o'd without realising? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that ur body sorts itself out soon xx

No, my temps are all over the place, there's no way it would be like that if I did O. I wanted a Mother's Day BFP sooo bad, and there's no way it can happen now. I cried the other day looking at Mother's Day Card with DB when he was looking for his mom, that I had to walk out of the store. I would have been 18 weeks pregnant today, and 19w1d on Mother's Day. I didn't think it was gonna be this hard still :cry:

Wiggler: There is a subchorionic hematoma (SCH) thread in the pregnancy club section. Good place for info on what to do and what to ask your doctor.

Tawn, sweetz and Courtney maybe next cycle you'll get ur BFPs

Shellie it's awful I hate being all messed up :hugs: hopefully u will still o tho..x

Afm my bleeding is black it's weird never seen blood so dark :( I hope I will still o this month just going to carry on with my OPKs, I got so upset earlier when I saw it just feeling sorry for myself...x

Temp slowly rising back up. CP still high and hard. A little wet down there. No idea what to think...:shrug:

Tawn- could it be implantation bleeding? I heard its pink or brown.

My cm is creamy wet too. Last month when I got bfn it was clear cm just before af arrived

Really I have no idea whatsoever! It is just (TMI) inside when I checked, can't see it when I wipe so it is a really small amount (it now looks more brownish) but 12DPO for implantation is really late. Oh well. I will see what happens in the next couple of days! With my luck, I will start AF on the middle of a 9 1/2 hour flight on Tuesday!

If I do end up getting a BFP though, it will make me really happy that I happened to see that bit of brown/pink today because it will give me hope that it is intrauterine this time, rather than ectopic. Might not be the case, but at least it will give me some hope!

I am hoping and praying u will all get your BFP's yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->