Lucky thread

I wish I knew bc I'm going to see the big fight tonight at buffalo wild wings and if I'm not I sure would want a nice cold corona lol *sigh* no yummy drinks for me tonight...darn this tww crap....:growlmad:

Hi everyone. Just wonderin how long after mc did u get ur first period???? My hcg levels were back to normal 2 weeks ago and its been 40 days since the first day of bleeding and nothin! Its been kinda nice not pressuring my bf to bd everyday but im getting impatient. We have bd but i have not one sympton of pregnancy. Thanks and baby dust!!

So sorry for loss. That must have been heartbreaking.
It took about 5 and a half weeks for my af to come after mc. I was only 10 weeks though.

Thank you ...the last mc i was only 5 weeks hmm...hopefully soon so we can hop on the bd train lol.

It took me 6 weeks, 6 days for AF to arrive. I ovulated on CD32, and AF showed on CD41.

Omg conrats on ur bfp poppy!!!!! I havent been on in a while yayy so happy and praying for a sticky bean.

It took 28 days for my first.
O-ed on CD 14 on my second, BFP on CD 32.
I imagine for this m/c it will take 28 days again since it will be a D&C.

Hi everyone. Just wonderin how long after mc did u get ur first period???? My hcg levels were back to normal 2 weeks ago and its been 40 days since the first day of bleeding and nothin! Its been kinda nice not pressuring my bf to bd everyday but im getting impatient. We have bd but i have not one sympton of pregnancy. Thanks and baby dust!!

Hi sorry for your loss Hun :hugs: my af came around 43 days after the mc I thoght it was never goin to come I used OPKs and got my + at 34 days and af 9 days later... A mc just takes time for your body to heal...x

For those using opk's instead of pregnancy tests- iv been using them up just for fun and today was the first day I got a positive at 14dpo. So thry dont really work as a pregbancy test until ur af is due. Hope this helps

For those using opk's instead of pregnancy tests- iv been using them up just for fun and today was the first day I got a positive at 14dpo. So thry dont really work as a pregbancy test until ur af is due. Hope this helps

Aw I heard tht love tht a OPK will not go positive till after a pregnancy test goes positive, I was on tht peeonastick.com and read tht...x

I used one with my first preg and it was dark but not truely positive before my missed period. But either way I'm out af started early this morning :cry: I told he boy I don't think I wanna try anymore I just feel like it will never happen.:nope:

Oh courtneymarie
So sorry af came :-(
U might feel differently in a few days
Sending u hugs xx

Awwwww Cortney, so sorry AF came. I think the witch is right around the corner for me too, so hopefully we can get bfps next month together if you decide to keep trying. :hugs: honey!

Oh so sorry cortney, please don't loss hope, my friends sister had a mc then couldn't get pg for a year, then had a beautiful baby girl, then had another mc but went on to have a second baby girl. Sending lots of baby dust your way for next month of you decide to carry on trying xxxxxxxx

Tawn I saw ur post on first tri- have u had no spotting since yest?

Nope, absolutely nothing so far today. Just that tiny bit of spotting in cm inside which ended up being brown by the evening. DH and I dtd last night and I thought that might kick start AF for me and today, but she's not here yet if she's coming.

When we were shopping today, I felt mild af-type crams and I bought tampons and rushed home from ASDA thinking the witch had come but I had nothing at all in my panty liner. I even checked cm inside because I was so sure AF was starting, but it was just very watery clear cm. :shrug:

I guess I should know for sure either way by Tuesday--either the witch will be here or I will take a final hpt and finally get an answer!

Aw hang in there Courtney look at me another af a week after it went away so I'm now counting fri as cd1 and making it the start of another cycle please don't give up...:hugs:

Tawn my fingers are well crossed for u babe... If u do get af at least u can start fresh cycle knowing u hav had a af since the mc....xxxx

Tawn I'm keeping my fingers crossed for implantation bleeding

Thanks girlies, that is really sweet! I seriously doubt it is IB, cause it def feels like AF is coming. But I guess the upside is that I can enjoy some cocktails on the beach in Mexico next week if she does come! Gotta find the bright side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->