Lucky thread

Cheryl: I'm sorry the :witch: keeps showing up, when she shouldn't be.

Tawn: Sounds very promising to me. I'm holding out hope its IB.

Courtney: I'm sorry the :witch: got you! Be good to yourself, and it WILL happen! :hugs:

AFM: This is O day.

Leinz - Yay for O!! Sending lots of babydust your way :dust:

How is everyone? x x x

pretty good. thanks for asking! Just enduring the 2WW, trying to wait patiently for test day and trying not to think EVERYTHING is a symptom of pregnancy. :)

I used one with my first preg and it was dark but not truely positive before my missed period. But either way I'm out af started early this morning :cry: I told he boy I don't think I wanna try anymore I just feel like it will never happen.:nope:

i'm so sorry sweetie. hang in there and don't give up hope! :hugs:

Nope, absolutely nothing so far today. Just that tiny bit of spotting in cm inside which ended up being brown by the evening. DH and I dtd last night and I thought that might kick start AF for me and today, but she's not here yet if she's coming.

When we were shopping today, I felt mild af-type crams and I bought tampons and rushed home from ASDA thinking the witch had come but I had nothing at all in my panty liner. I even checked cm inside because I was so sure AF was starting, but it was just very watery clear cm. :shrug:

I guess I should know for sure either way by Tuesday--either the witch will be here or I will take a final hpt and finally get an answer!

Gosh, so sorry for your confusing stuff happening so far...i sure hope you are not out yet! i really pray this is your BFP and your body is just out of whack because of it. Hang in there and I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

Cortney: I had a period of time when I felt hopeless too. I thought for sure that I was pregnant, would buy tests, POAS, and then AF would come 6 hours later. It was a cruel repetition of events every month. I don't think I ever felt as low as that. But maybe take a month off from TTC? Find the joy in having sex without the pressure of wanting to be pregnant. Find the closeness again, the relaxation. It really helped me and DH. Just to focus on us for a bit, and not trying to with the TTC lottery. Plus at the end of the month when AF came I was okay because we hadn't been trying anyway. So I didn't feel like a failure. We ended up TTC again the next month, but the month away from it all helped us both feel better.

Yeah for o Leinzlove, Tawn enjoy Mexico hun....xxx
I'm just in limbo the now ladies bu hoping I ovulate when the bleeding stops don't hav a clue whether I'm cd 15 or cd4 now so just going to continue my OPKs when the bleeding stops...xx

Cortney: I had a period of time when I felt hopeless too. I thought for sure that I was pregnant, would buy tests, POAS, and then AF would come 6 hours later. It was a cruel repetition of events every month. I don't think I ever felt as low as that. But maybe take a month off from TTC? Find the joy in having sex without the pressure of wanting to be pregnant. Find the closeness again, the relaxation. It really helped me and DH. Just to focus on us for a bit, and not trying to with the TTC lottery. Plus at the end of the month when AF came I was okay because we hadn't been trying anyway. So I didn't feel like a failure. We ended up TTC again the next month, but the month away from it all helped us both feel better.

Thank you so much mighty mom :hugs: I knew this low would hit...we had been trying ai

Sorry...since June and by Nov I had reached my breaking point and we took the month off and relaxed then when we started ttc we didn't try so hard to do everything perfect which took pressure off. But I must admit by the time I got my bfp in Feb I didn't think it would ever happen. I knew this cycle would repeat itself and I was dreading ever since mc I dnt lie I'm ready to be hopeless again. I'm getting there....its just when I have hope I obsess. But anyway thanks ladies I love you all so glad I have u girls

Awwww Corntey. Serious hugs sweetheart. I know it is so rough, the hopes and dreams and obsessing all month just to have it all come crashing down. Hopefully with a little time off from obsessing you will be able to enjoy TTC again. :hugs:

TTCbabyisom, good luck in your TWW!

Cheryl, I hope to hear about your +OPK soon!

AFM, AF showed up late last night. I am disappointed about it, of course, but I decided to focus on the positives that now I can enjoy my holiday without worrying about miscarrying on long flights, and enjoy some drinks in Mexico and at a wedding we will be going to as well. Plus, I hope to be very relaxed and that O will come easy and maybe we will make a holiday baby. After all, the psychic Gail (hahah who we all decided we didn't like our readings) said a May conception of a baby girl. If I do O on holiday, I will probably be coming back here on the 25th in my TWW again!

I'm the same as u Courtney I didn't even think I cud fall pg when I got my BFP.. Being totally hopeless can help u stop thinking about it all the time. Xx

Oh I'm sorry about af torn. But that's brill that ur thinking so positively about a may conception. Also u will now be able to date pregnancy better. Have a lovely holiday and make the most of drinking alcohol and caffeine! When my af came last month I ate and drank everything u can't when ur pregnant to make myself feel better.

Cortneymarie- I'm so sorry ur feeling down. I'm sending u lots of love and hugs and hope u feel better soon.

Could you take my BFP off the list please :( x x x

Ohhhhh Wiggler. I have no words. I am so SO sorry sweetheart. :hugs:

Ladies!! I have 60+ pages to Catch up on :-( I shall be very busy this evening!! Hope everyone is well. I'm just waiting for ovulation I am cd20 and still getting positive opks so bding every other day. Fingers crossed. Dani? Where u at in your cycle? We got af around the same time and wondered how you're getting on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->