Lucky thread

:hug: Wiggler I am so sorry. Life is so incredibly unfair.

Ohhhhh wiggler! I'm so so so sorry! I don't know what to say but I'm thinking of u. Life is cruel sometimes. We r all here for u
Xxxx

Sending :hugs: especially to Wiggler but to everyone else feeling down today as well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I just feel numb at the moment, The baby was doing so well, we even saw the heartbeat after the awful HCG levels, and that just makes it so much harder. We aren't going to try again immediately, 2 MC back to back is too hard, we said we are going to talk about it after my birthday next month.

Urgh got SIL baby shower/engagement party later this month and ALL she does is whine about her pregnancy ALL. DAY. LONG :dohh: Its going to take all my energy not to slap her and make her realise just how lucky she is.

How is everyone? x x x

I vote you do slap her and tell her how lucky she is. But I am in the anger stage of grief, so don't listen to me.

I agree- give her a slap. I felt like that with my sil

Even before both my MC I wanted to shake her and scream at her about it. She does my head in, she is young but seriously? pretending the pregnancy is going wrong just cos my brother sees his friends? She is CRAZY!!!! I hope she grows up when the baby is born, he deserves a mummy and daddy who aren't properly screwed up.

OMG now she is whining about having to have more blood tests tomorrow. boo friggin hoo. GRRRR!!

So where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone testing soon? x x x

I'm so sorry Wiggler! :hugs:

Dani, is in Florida on vacation. But, she'll be back, and hopefully pregnant. However, she was sharing a hotel room with her children. (Still hoping, though.)

Fletch: I'm right with you! I O'd on CD22, and am now 1dpo. Hoping this is our month! :hugs:

Dani, is in Florida on vacation. But, she'll be back, and hopefully pregnant. However, she was sharing a hotel room with her children. (Still hoping, though.)

Fletch: I'm right with you! I O'd on CD22, and am now 1dpo. Hoping this is our month! :hugs:

Heey! Lucky Dani I wish I was in Florida. My hubby was just admitted to hospital tonight so no bding for us now. Hopefully what we have done will help.

Wiggler I'm so sorry sweetie!! My sil was really peed off when we got pregnant in January and I really wanted to slap her. Give your sil one from all of us Haha :) so sorry you lost another bean :-( hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Wiggler I am soooooooo sorry hun, hope you are doing ok, so many hugs your way. Life is so cruel sometimes, a friend of mine said to me though that all of these terrible times we are going through will make the happy times ahead a million times better than for those who haven't had to go through this.....I hope that made sense!!!

And I agree with everyone else Wiggler, slap her lol!!! I had a heavily pg girl at work today tell me and another workmate, who has also just mc, that she is jealous of us because we can drink alcohol and she can't!!! I had to use all my energy not to slap her and just left the room!! Some people are so insensitive and they don't even realise it hun xxxxx

AFM, if I have got it right and I did O when I thought I will be 10dpo tomorrow! I don't know whether I should test or not! I really want to but know I will be gutted if it's a bfn as it means I either got my O date wrong or just am not pg.....should I do it???

OMG now she is whining about having to have more blood tests tomorrow. boo friggin hoo. GRRRR!!

So where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone testing soon? x x x

Wiggler :hugs: I don't have that exact situation, but I know in my heart my DB's best friend's fiancée was glad I miscarried. When she found out I was pregnant she made it out like I won a contest between her, her soon to be SIL and I. I can't stand to be around her because in my mind she's giggling at how its back to a level playing field again. Why should it matter who has a baby first????

I was extremely really emotional the other day and spent about an hour crying about the miscarriage. I hadn't cried like that since the m/c bleeding stopped. I think because of how messed up this cycle has been I kept thinking what if that was my only chance at being a mom and now it's gone? I wish I was testing soon. O is no where in sight. I keep seeing a little bit of EWCM at some point almost everyday, but never the amount I'm used to before O. My temps are still all over the place. We've been BDing so at the moment that's not an issue, though it might be at the end of this week when I'm working evenings and DB is working days so our schedules do not jive with seeing each other, nevermind BDing.

I was also thinking maybe (and I think I'm only thinking this to make myself feel better) that maybe I did O, because I've realized that since my thermometer is silent, I'm not always reading it after having it in my mouth for the same amount of time ... Because only after I had O pains have I had some of my temps reach 97 (not counting when I was menstruating because those temps don't count as they're normally all over the place) ... and maybe those low temps after my possible O were because I took the thermometer out too soon? ....... I know, I know, I'm grasping at straws!

Heey! Lucky Dani I wish I was in Florida. My hubby was just admitted to hospital tonight so no bding for us now. Hopefully what we have done will help.

Wiggler I'm so sorry sweetie!! My sil was really peed off when we got pregnant in January and I really wanted to slap her. Give your sil one from all of us Haha :) so sorry you lost another bean :-( hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Ofcourse you have a chance, with BD so close to O. :) I hope your hubby is ok! :hugs: I wouldn't mind being in Florida right now, either! :)

Probably not, Shellie! When are you testing? I'm hoping you see that sticky :bfp:!

Wiggler: oh no!!! I am aching for you! So sorry you had to go through this :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->