Lucky thread

Sorry, I am just catching up

Cheryl, Courtney: sorry AF got you... here is hoping the new cycle brings beautiful news your way.

I'm on CD11... I see signs of O already....Can you ladies please share what CDs you ovulated after MC or after your AF post MC?
Much thanks!

Leinzlove: so excited for your 2WW. Praying for ya bfp news!!

Bailey - OMG thats awful! :hugs: I would wait til 11 or 12 DPO to test hun, 10 DPO is stil so so early

Sending baby dust and ovulation dust to everyone :dust: x x x

Wiggler.... I can't believe after all you've been through this last week or 2 that this is your outcome. You must be in pieces. You truly deserve a happy ending and one day when you're holding your little one in your arms every second of this suffering will be worth it. Some get lucky with babies, some of us don't buy I think we appreciate it more. You'll have all this extra love for your baby when it comes your way x x x x x x take care of your self and hubby xxxxxx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

OMG how fucking insensitive! My GP just text me to say all my recent blood tests are normal and no further action is needed.

Your gp texted that to you?? That's ridiculous!!! I hope you got on the phone and had ago at them, you need things explained in greater detail than a text, that's awful Wiggler!! I have really come to hate gps since this experience, it seems they know nothing and just like to fob you off is they can see their next patient, as if mc is just a nothing illness like a cold or something! Mine makes me feel like I'm wasting her time! So sorry Wiggler, what an arse!

I'd be changing me gp if I were u a text message tht is awful..:hugs: nessah I ovulated cd34 and my 1st af came cd43 after my mc...x

I agree Wiggler, you deserve a better explanation than that. :hugs:

Nessah - I think I was cd36 when I O'd after mc, but bear in mind I was bleeding until cd34 anyway so mine was delayed. I am currently waiting to test or for AF to show up but will let you know what cd AF shows if she does xx

The stupid thing is its just the blood tests that I had done and explained to me in hospital yesterday, there is still further action needed as I need a scan on Thursday :dohh:

Probably not, Shellie! When are you testing? I'm hoping you see that sticky :bfp:!

I'm starting to feel a little more confident that I did in fact O, but that I was a complete idiot by not taking my temp properly by taking it out of my mouth waaay to early since it had no beep :dohh::dohh::dohh: It's a different thermometer from last cycle as I wanted a quiet one to not disturb DB ... my last 2 temps have been 97 or higher.... IF I get more then a 96.5 temp tomorrow, FF is going to put me as possibly having O'd on Friday. Though it could have actually been earlier ... which means I could be anywhere from 4 to 10 DPO right now :wacko: ... but then again, all my temps have been screwy so really I have no idea if or when... I'll only know now if AF gets me, or if I decide to start testing ... but I donno if I wanna do that yet

Ugh Wiggler, he is an idiot!! Honestly I cannot believe these people are "doctors."

Omg wiggler! That doc is so insensitive!

It Reminds me of when I had my miscarriage, 2 days later the doctors surgery rang me to tell me the midwife was running late for my appointment. I was in tears! Y don't they make sure it's all put in the notes straight away so that doesn't happen

Thanks ladies. I just feel numb at the moment, The baby was doing so well, we even saw the heartbeat after the awful HCG levels, and that just makes it so much harder. We aren't going to try again immediately, 2 MC back to back is too hard, we said we are going to talk about it after my birthday next month.

Urgh got SIL baby shower/engagement party later this month and ALL she does is whine about her pregnancy ALL. DAY. LONG :dohh: Its going to take all my energy not to slap her and make her realise just how lucky she is.

How is everyone? x x x

I vote you do slap her and tell her how lucky she is. But I am in the anger stage of grief, so don't listen to me.

I'm so sorry to both of you...just ugh...yes, i agree, slap the SIL...and i'm not even angry today.

OMG now she is whining about having to have more blood tests tomorrow. boo friggin hoo. GRRRR!!

So where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone testing soon? x x x

Amen sista! Ugh...some people!

I'm on 8dpo today...waiting to test on Monday or Tuesday. Hope i can wait that long!

I'm so sorry Wiggler! :hugs:

Dani, is in Florida on vacation. But, she'll be back, and hopefully pregnant. However, she was sharing a hotel room with her children. (Still hoping, though.)

Fletch: I'm right with you! I O'd on CD22, and am now 1dpo. Hoping this is our month! :hugs:

Heey! Lucky Dani I wish I was in Florida. My hubby was just admitted to hospital tonight so no bding for us now. Hopefully what we have done will help.

Wiggler I'm so sorry sweetie!! My sil was really peed off when we got pregnant in January and I really wanted to slap her. Give your sil one from all of us Haha :) so sorry you lost another bean :-( hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Oh no, what did you do to him??? Too much sexy time? :)

OMG now she is whining about having to have more blood tests tomorrow. boo friggin hoo. GRRRR!!

So where is everyone in their cycle? Anyone testing soon? x x x

Amen sista! Ugh...some people!

I'm on 8dpo today...waiting to test on Monday or Tuesday. Hope i can wait that long!
Wow that's willpower waiting that long to test. I was testing at 5dpo

Argh I want to TTC straight away!!! The doctor said there is no reason not to (apart from the whole dating thing) but I'm so scared of having another MC. I have hardly been able to spend time with my kids properly cos of resting and everything. I'm so torn :S x x x

Argh I want to TTC straight away!!! The doctor said there is no reason not to (apart from the whole dating thing) but I'm so scared of having another MC. I have hardly been able to spend time with my kids properly cos of resting and everything. I'm so torn :S x x x

U will have a few weeks before ovulation anyway won't u? U can rest up, spend time with kids in that waiting time. U do what feels right for u. It annoyed me when people told me I should wait a few months to recover emotionally. Only U know when the times right

Yea all my family and friends are telling me to wait etc etc. Going to see how I feel in a few weeks. Still got the scan on Thursday to get through :(

I agree Wiggler, that's just insane! Super insensitive! It's like we're all just a number to them.

I had a very insensitive thing happen to me about a week ago that left me in tears for an hour. I got a letter from the hospital that did my D&C kind of like an order form embedded asking me if I'd like to purchase a memorial for my baby, etc. I was in complete shock! That happened 6 months ago and I wasn't far enough along to even know the sex of the baby and you're just now sending me this??? It must be an automatic thing in their systems but it was horrible and my hubby was super ticked off and said he would be calling to complain. It brought all of those feelings right back...like I had just had the miscarriage all over again. It was horrible. Felt good to have a good cry though and get it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->