• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

That sounds sooooo gross, but I really want some :wacko: :rofl:

My OH has been right every time I've been pregnant before, but I don't want to get excited incase he was just guessing :lol:

That sounds sooooo gross, but I really want some :wacko: :rofl:

My OH has been right every time I've been pregnant before, but I don't want to get excited incase he was just guessing :lol:

I think he is gonna be right!! :haha:

Ooooh its so wrong but so right!! I am drooling thinking about it.

xxx

Oh and just to gross you out...

I am having; chicken tikka, crispy bacon, fried onions, cheese, mayo and pepper on a butty for my breakfast.... cant wait! :haha:

It will last me till tea time!

xxx

Sounds delicious!! I don't know if it's a symptom (or if I'm just using it as an excuse) but I cannot stop eating.
x

Haha...

I am on a diet!! Pfft. Just happy if I stay the same at the moment... a little treat wont do any harm.

We went to krispy kremes last night... OMG... lush!

xxx

In general I can't stop eating but when I was pregnant I was soooo sick I lost so much weight. Pregnant + weightloss sounds good to me! Another pukey pregnancy please!!

Anyone got a gender preference??? :lol:

I did really want a boy at one point.... but to be honest the longer I have had to wait the less bothered I have got. I would love either!!

I seem to have alot of girls names in my head too... no boys...

Jenny renny said girl aswell... another psychic reading I had from a friend also said girl! :haha:

xxx

Altho I did see 4 magpies yesterday!! And that indicated boy if I am pregnant! They always sit outside our house though these 4 magpies... on the roof across the road looking at us!

xxx

I really want another little girl. I would love a boy too, but I just imagine myself to have a girl :lol:

I was going to call her Florence until Mr. Cameron stole it!! :lol:

Yeah I do quite like the idea of having a little princess and I never used to...

I'm just so excited to have a baby! :D

xxx

I was... but after 18 months I'm kind of just... if it's meant to be it'll be, if it's not I'm lucky to have what I have? xx

I really wanted a boy a while back as I already have my princess. But the longer this is taking the less bothered I am by the sex. :)

I would love another girl, sisters are doing it for themselves! Although I think OH secretely wants a boy. I'm also just really excited to be pregnant again, here's hoping!

Just had my breakfast... it was AMAZING! :haha:

I think I am now going to get heartburn though.

xxx

Oh and my OH wants a boy but then he says sweet things like if we have a girl she will be as gorgeous as me... awwwwrrrrh!

xxx

4magpies, how long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking? I'm a right nosey soanso.
X

This is my 1st cycle...

I had a MC in 2008 @ 5 weeks which was an unplanned pregnancy, which I very much wanted. I have been waiting for OH to be ready ever since. Its been a long time coming!

xxx

This is my 1st cycle...

I had a MC in 2008 @ 5 weeks which was an unplanned pregnancy, which I very much wanted. I have been waiting for OH to be ready ever since. Its been a long time coming!

xxx

So sorry to hear about MC, I had one early in 2009 and I know it's a horrible thing to do through.
This is also my 1st cycle. In fact we only made the decision on the day I was ovulating! So I'll be very lucky to fall on if I do.

This is my 1st cycle...

xxx

So sorry to hear about MC, I had one early in 2009 and I know it's a horrible thing to do through.
This is also my 1st cycle. In fact we only made the decision on the day I was ovulating! So I'll be very lucky to fall on if I do.

Haha. We made the decison the day before! It was all a bit of a shock. We DTD on monday I got my positive OPK on tuesday and DTD again that night! :haha:

Very much the same as us...

FX'd for you BFP honey...

xxx

Hey girls can I join you? Af due sept 11th which is also my hen night!!!!! To drink or not to drink? I will be testing on 11th, if I got a bfp having a sober hen night wouldn't be so bad lol

Good luck to all you other ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"