• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I might just order some cheap opk's.

Just for something to pee on.

My preg test is a FRER and so dont want to waste it.

xxx

You are letting your secrets
out now lol

I get mine off eBay and they are really cheap

See, I have a half sneaky plan which is that all my pg tests are IC's (supposed 10miu high sensitivity ones...I know they work though as I sent some to 24/7 and she got a BFP on one a few days before AF was due and she is pg) so I don't mind peeing on them and wasting them away because they are so cheap...BUT I know that if I get a BFP on one then it is the time to go spend serious money on a FRER, if I don't get a BFP on one and still no AF then I'll go buy a FRER anyway but it makes me feel better about starting to POAS really early if I can't wait as I know they are so throw-away cheap!

xxx

I dont like cheapies I find them hard to read and have had bad evaps on them.

I would rather just wait... I want OH to be with me when I test aswell and for him to share the excitement.

xxxx

hehe I want to surprise my OH, not sure why but I don't want him to know I am testing until I get my BFP, possibly confirmed by multiple FRER's, then I'll find a cool way to surprise him!

xxx

See I thought about that but I want us to share the experience, he probably wouldnt mind if I did it on my own then just surprised him though.

xxx

This time I am testing on DH birthday so I plan to test first thing in the morning and give him the BFP (hopefully) test with his birthday gift. :cake:

That would be a fantastic present for him, you wouldn't have to buy him much then:winkwink:

Aww thats lovely, my OH's b'day isnt till feb, hope it doesnt take me that long!

xxx

That'sa really nice idea, FX'd for you!! lol magpies, my OH's birthday is in March....if I'm still not up the duff then I will be deeply unimpressed!!

xxx

hehe I share your determination! FX'd we can be bump buddies :)

xxx

I'm with you Carreg, I plan to take the test(s) first...then share the excitement with him! Not sure how I would surprise him..hopefully he will forget my cycle and not hound me about it! Probably get him or make him a card that said something like "So how does it feel to know that soon you'll be, a Daddy of 3?" LOL I dunno...I want to think of something great..but it will probably be like "Hun, I'm knocked up". :thumbup:

hey all! i got my 1st peak yesterday morning on my clearblue fertility monitor. we bd'd last night and the night before....should we try again tonight? or are the last two nights ok??
tbh i think the df is a bit wrecked from the last two nights haha, and he almost cracked with the pressure last night because i got the peak. i didn't want to tell him but he insisted on knowing when i got a peak!!

I'm torn between two surprise ways...first: put some sort of bun in the oven before he gets home (oven off, obv) then bugger off to the pub down the road (really nice gastro pub) leaving a note saying 'Your dinner is in the oven' then with the bun will be a note saying 'Surprise! If you don't understand, call me; if you do understand then meet me at the pub' where I'll be waiting to have a nice supper together...pretty sure he will get it, but may put the positive test in with the bun. And second: order personalised fortune cookies, 1 each and a chinese takeaway and put them in with it. One will say 'You're going to be a Daddy' and the other 'You're going to be a Mummy' then I'll let him open his first and ask what it says and when he reads it out I'll be all 'that's funny, cos mine says I'm going to be a Mummy!'

Can't decide which yet!! It depends on how nervous about his reaction I am at the time, if I'm nervous it'll be the first one!

xxx

I'm torn between two surprise ways...first: put some sort of bun in the oven before he gets home (oven off, obv) then bugger off to the pub down the road (really nice gastro pub) leaving a note saying 'Your dinner is in the oven' then with the bun will be a note saying 'Surprise! If you don't understand, call me; if you do understand then meet me at the pub' where I'll be waiting to have a nice supper together...pretty sure he will get it, but may put the positive test in with the bun. And second: order personalised fortune cookies, 1 each and a chinese takeaway and put them in with it. One will say 'You're going to be a Daddy' and the other 'You're going to be a Mummy' then I'll let him open his first and ask what it says and when he reads it out I'll be all 'that's funny, cos mine says I'm going to be a Mummy!'

Can't decide which yet!! It depends on how nervous about his reaction I am at the time, if I'm nervous it'll be the first one!

xxx
LOVE LOVE LOVE the fortune cookie idea!!! I hope this is your month so you can decide on how to tell him, and let us know!

Hey girls! I ovulated yesterday I think, so I'm officially 1 DPO! I only had sex once though, and it was 4 days before ovulation. :dohh: I feel like my chances of conceiving are slim to none, though, because of that. Hopefully my bf has good, strong spermies and they were able to wait long enough for my eggy!

I'm due for AF on the 16th, so I'll be testing on Sept 12! Maybe a couple days earlier since I have a bunch of ic's :)

Let the TWW begin!

Baby Dust to everyone!!!

hey all! i got my 1st peak yesterday morning on my clearblue fertility monitor. we bd'd last night and the night before....should we try again tonight? or are the last two nights ok??
tbh i think the df is a bit wrecked from the last two nights haha, and he almost cracked with the pressure last night because i got the peak. i didn't want to tell him but he insisted on knowing when i got a peak!!

Thats like me except persona...

It before ov thats important, so so important after.

Think you have covered your bases.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back