• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm torn between two surprise ways...first: put some sort of bun in the oven before he gets home (oven off, obv) then bugger off to the pub down the road (really nice gastro pub) leaving a note saying 'Your dinner is in the oven' then with the bun will be a note saying 'Surprise! If you don't understand, call me; if you do understand then meet me at the pub' where I'll be waiting to have a nice supper together...pretty sure he will get it, but may put the positive test in with the bun. And second: order personalised fortune cookies, 1 each and a chinese takeaway and put them in with it. One will say 'You're going to be a Daddy' and the other 'You're going to be a Mummy' then I'll let him open his first and ask what it says and when he reads it out I'll be all 'that's funny, cos mine says I'm going to be a Mummy!'

Can't decide which yet!! It depends on how nervous about his reaction I am at the time, if I'm nervous it'll be the first one!

xxx

My vote goes on the fortune cookie idea. How lovely!!

Carreg - I vote for the fortune cookie idea too! Fantastic!

I'm new to the bump and ov'd on 8/31, so I'm currently 4 dpo. I'm also having AF like cramps, but can't tell if that is a positive sign or not. It seems like half the people that have them get AF and the other half get BFP!! Totally confusing! I'm hoping for the BFP ;)

I'm new to the bump and ov'd on 8/31, so I'm currently 4 dpo. I'm also having AF like cramps, but can't tell if that is a positive sign or not. It seems like half the people that have them get AF and the other half get BFP!! Totally confusing! I'm hoping for the BFP ;)

I am having some cramps as well. Given it is still early, I think cramps are a good sign! Good luck to you!

sure would be easier if we could just lay eggs and sit on them until they hatched...wouldn't it? We wouldn't have to worry about gaining/losing the weight either!:thumbup:

For all of you having cramps. This is actually a good sign! I had backache and cramps with all of my pregnancies. If you don't normally cramp a week before AF and you usually cramp only right before AF then it's possible it's from implantation!

I have a new symptom this evening - my face is very flushed. I was outside today for 1-2 hours in very windy conditions, so maybe it is windburn. However, since I am symptom spotting like crazy, I hope it is not from the wind! :winkwink:

Anyone else getting a warm/flushed face?

I feel a bit flushed today, like I am burning up.

I also feel sicker than yesterday & had a few twinges/cramps.

Dunno whats going on?

xxx

:wave: My period is due on the 11th so I will probably test then. It would be quite funny if I am seeing as my EDD this time is May 22nd/23rd and with Caitlyn it was May 25th :lol: My sister won't be impressed as her birthday is May 24th and she warned me not to give birth on her birthday last time :lol:

Feeling a little bit sick but I'm not sure if that's coincidence!

:wave: My period is due on the 11th so I will probably test then. It would be quite funny if I am seeing as my EDD this time is May 22nd/23rd and with Caitlyn it was May 25th :lol: My sister won't be impressed as her birthday is May 24th and she warned me not to give birth on her birthday last time :lol:

Feeling a little bit sick but I'm not sure if that's coincidence!

FX'd honey...

My due date would be 25th...

I really want a summer baby. at least I have a couple of months to try and achieve that.

xxx

I'm due AF around the 11th! Far too impatient.
Anyone had the metallic metal mouth symptom? Is this a sure sign of pregnancy?

Caitlyn was born June 6th which is perfect, right in the middle of the year! Would like a little Leo, like me :lol: Not sure I can handle another Gemini?? :lol:

I'm due AF around the 11th! Far too impatient.
Anyone had the metallic metal mouth symptom? Is this a sure sign of pregnancy?

My mouth tastes a bit funny this morning, dont know if I would call it metallic, I just feel hungover....

Serene... I am a gemini!! :haha:

Just seen you on the jenny renny thread, this is both our predicted month!!

Lets hope she is right for both of us!

xxx

Mmmmm meatballs... I am at work and waiting for my breakfast, feel sick but starving.... and just to add I am not actually hungover just feel it! I dont drink anymore! :haha:

xxx

One Gemini is interesting and handle-able, but two? Sibling Gemini's? Noooo!!! My younger sister is a Gemini and I'm not sure if it's her generation or her star sign but she has been on 5 million different college courses because she can never stick something out! Google says it's her star sign ;) :lol:

I don't think Jenny is right, and even if she is, I reckon I will MC again. My Sandra reading was much more detailed and she hit the nail on the head with my hospital visits and that I may need some help. She said I would get pregnant in January after some help and that would end in a healthy baby, so I don't mind waiting until January at all! x

P.S. I had Jammie Doggers for breakfast :rofl:

I am unsure weather or not to get another reading off someone else...

I havent told my OH, he will think I am crazy. I got my jenny reading when I was waiting to TTC, my OH didnt want to start till december, so I thought it was wrong as soon as I got it... then he changed his mind just before ov on monday... which was a miracle in itself so I am hoping she is right considering the circumstances!!

xxx

Oh and just to gross you out...

I am having; chicken tikka, crispy bacon, fried onions, cheese, mayo and pepper on a butty for my breakfast.... cant wait! :haha:

It will last me till tea time!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"