Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

all i have got left are opks thats it:dohh: i never thought i would need to test:dohh:

Cla, FR are bogof in boots......QUICK ...GO BUY ONE.........xxxxxxxx

I'm thinking you should probably go get one!! Only way to get an answer!!
FXed!!!!!!!!!!

Might be the start of your BFP!!

i will leave it a couple of days and see what happens:dohh:

I should have taken a FRER this morning :( instead I did the OPK again and it was now even more negative than yesterday ehhhh I guess AF is surely coming today!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE BFPS!!!!
I was gone all weekend, so was just getting caught up! I think AF is coming for me this week. BBs have been killing me for about a week. Temps are still high. Who knows tho since FF has already changed it once. Not much hope with the new O day. Oh well still early for TTC and there's always next month :)

All cramping has stopped for me today. Had another negative OPK today. 9DPO now, three more days till testing! Not hopeful though.

I did a test this morning so I could take my migrane meds.... BFN.

AF should be here tomorrow.

Dont know what to do this month... hmmm.

x

cla i can see a nice dark line!!!
is that a pregnancy test,if it is then you are pregnant!
get a nice frer or answer for confirmation!!!

i had a strong positive opk last night and this morning and i tested again now and it's dark but seems to be getting lighter,so i must've ovulated late last night.
i'll be testing at 7dpo.

good luck everyone x

Yeah fine fine.

I just feel a bit... I dunno... its hard to explain. Like I love him a bit less from him being a dick and ruining it?

x

Hay girls,

I tested again today with a chepie test and got another BFN! Im thinking AF will arrive as I feel a bit crampy like she may be on her way, although she isnt due until Fri - maybe she will come early x

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey magpies nice to have you back - sounds like you and OH are sorting everything out but I am sure it will take you a while to forgive him for the upset etc.

My OH is getting sick of having to 'perform' (his words) on demand. Then I pointed out that I really amn't likely to have a miraculous conception and if he wants a baby he has to stop complaining!!! Trying to figure out what to do next month as I am sure I am out this month - absolutely no symptoms at all and I am off on hols next week and intend to eat enough seafood to sink a boat - the one good thing about not getting a BFP this month!

congrats to all the BFPs if I have forgotten anyone xxx

evening all :)
well she hasn't shown her face yet....lots of CM when i had a wee a few mins ago!! dunno if that's a good sign or bad sign though!

Hey girls, how is everyone today? Please please can someone help me with this question - this is a picture of an OPK I did today. It looks positive to me but what does this mean? Am I still ovulating?!

I read on here that some people get a + OPK that means they are pregnant. Is this true? I dont want to get my hopes up!

I am not sure how many DPO I am because my cycles are irregular at the moment but I'm guessing about 7/8 DPO.

Does anyone know about using OPK to test for pregnancy? I dont have a pregnancy test in the house.

Attachments

• Mayo1.jpg
    Mayo1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Iam having the same problem, I have had 2 possitive oks today and I think I had a line on a preg test.
The last time I was pregnant I only found out because I used an opk and it was possitive:thumbup:

Can I join? Testing on friday/saturday however not sure if it'll be right. My last cycle was an early miscarriage. Im pretty sure I OV'd around CD21 as usual, but can't be certain.

I really, really want it to be now :( But I dont feel pregnant in the slightest.

Good luck to everyone :) xxx

Raisin,
My answer is, "use a pregnancy test to test for pregnancy", and an OPK for ovulation. That's what they're made for. That way there's no mind games involved.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->