Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

It's sounding promising Andrea! Just hold out a little bit longer! Fingers crossed for you.
XXXX

Yea I just told DH I'm not taking another stupid test for a while......I want to see DARK lines next time I decide to break it down and do one.....I think if anything I'll go ahead and BUY OPK's like I said I wouldn't haha....Just to see if I get a positive but I won't be buying them until Tuesday at the earliest!

Mellowfishy I just showed OH your positive pregnancy test and said to him "I want one of these", to which he looked at me really confused and said "What is it, what's it supposed to be?" ... bless him!!

Congrats girls guess this is a lucky thread.... I still havent tested. Af due tues.

Only got an ic avoiding buying any as there is pretty much no chance of me being preg. Don't want to waste money.

X

:shrug::shrug:OMG THERE YOU ARE!!! I was soooo wondering where you had disappeared to! Is everything okay? I'm sorry sweetie I hope things are okay.....I am due AF today but seems I keep getting stupid faint lines...I don't trust them as usual...but who knows maybe this is it! I'll update if anything changes.....I thought you had fell off the earth:shrug::shrug::hugs:GLAD YOUR BACK!! YAY!! I MISSED YOU!!

Magpies you lovely lady, hello! I hope you're ok and I think you've created a lucky thread! How many days before OV did you BD? You could still be in with a chance, but I'm not too sure if that's what you'd want! Good to see you post though.

Ladies, I am an emotional wreck. I thought I'd be so so happy but I can't stop crying. Hormones?

least you have an excuse blousy, i'm litteraly on the verge of tears all afternoon/evening for no reason!! well, not no reason i supose, just hormonal and narky, my god am i narky today haha!! most defo a sign the witch is on her way!!

hey magpies, nice to see you post again, hope all is ok sweetheart xx

Thanks Magpies! Truly hoping things are getting better for you.:hugs:

Blousey...I am emotional as well...I blame it on the hormones! I start to freak out and :cry: and then I'm :happydance:
Oh well!:shrug:

Hubby just got home from being gone overnight with the boys and asked if I had tested again...and my response was "looks like June is our month" :cloud9:

He said he's ok with it now!

Squeal..funny about what your DH said!

Hi Magpies - good to hear from you again.

I'm just here at 8dpo along with Squeal. Symptom spotting like crazy - super tired (slept 20 hours this weekend), crampy, stuffy nose and now I had a little bit of brown when I wiped today (sorry, TMI). Was going to wait until Sat, but will now be testing Thursday with Squeal. Cant Wait To :test:

Oh my cold is back again, and also I got emotional over something so stupid earlier too, I had to fight back tears, thankfully OH didn't see!!

Bring on Thursday!! :D

hope you are ok magpie x

I've been symptom spotting too, but I just have a feeling that this is my month...I hope!

Been so over emotional recently and my bbs have started hurting and I've been having a pinghing feeling in my uterus. Not like AF kinda feelings.

I keep sneezing and worrying that everytime I sneeze it might affect implantation or something ... am I crazy to think this or does anyone else think the same?

Hi again! Do yall think its to early for a blood test October 20th, if I had implantation bleeding sept 16th that lasted for two days? My last period was August 6th, but I have irregular periods anyways. I am also trying to figure out how many DPO I am based on my implantation bleeding bc that is the only thing I have to go off of.

Since my pink spotting, its been 4 weeks and 3 days.

Okay update on me....I got crazy and went and bought clearblue digital OPK....emmm well we shall see what it shows.....It says hold pee for 4 hours I can't do that are you crazy? LOL.....So we shall see if it gives me any good news just yet....FX!! I'll update later on tonight!

Jah07, I would just go get a blood test..it's the "for sure" answer :)

Andrea...have you tested with the digital yet?? FXed it's good news!

Here is an update for you!!! I haven't gotten a good positive HPT sooo I decide to be a smart a$$ and bought expensive OPK....digital at that....OMG I'm crying.....I'm crying I'm crying and I'm crying....here is what I got...THE TOP PIC IS MINE....2nd PIC is someone else....but needless to say if I would have held my pee longer I'd had a positive OPK so in the morning I SHOULD SEE A SMILEY FACE!

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO BE BUMP BUDDIES OMG OMG OMG

Attachments

• OPKDIGI.jpg
    OPKDIGI.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
  • someweirdpersons.jpg
    someweirdpersons.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 35
You're testing with an OPK test? Or will you test with a pregnancy test in the a.m.?

I'll do an OPK in the morning my FRER is just toooooo light its not showing BFP...I read on another thread from last year around 10% of girlies get OPK's positive first? STRANGE huh.....but YEP I should get a smiley in the AM! If so I'm calling my doctor for BLOOD TESTS again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->