Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Iam having the same problem, I have had 2 possitive oks today and I think I had a line on a preg test.
The last time I was pregnant I only found out because I used an opk and it was possitive:thumbup:

Thanks cla, so I wont lose hope yet then! :thumbup:

I will get a FRER for tomorrow.

Not really had many symtoms - just a couple of "twinges" but not like AF and a bit of a blocked nose that comes and goes....

That's how I feel I keep getting twinges. Let us know how you get on

That's how I feel I keep getting twinges. Let us know how you get on

Last time I was pregnant I got twinges too so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But the lack of other symptoms is keeping me guessing.

Cla, when are you testing or have you tested already?

i totally don't understand why people are using opks as pregnancy tests?? i just don't get it!! being a blonde, i'm prone to many a blonde moment haha, but in fairness, i'm NOT GETTING IT....!!!!

i totally don't understand why people are using opks as pregnancy tests?? i just don't get it!! being a blonde, i'm prone to many a blonde moment haha, but in fairness, i'm NOT GETTING IT....!!!!

Initially I used the OPK test because I was getting twinges like the ones I normally get when Im ovulating and since my mc in July my cycles are REALLY messed up. So I just wondered if I should BD tonight :blush:

But then I read that a +OPK can also mean pregnant so I'm slightly confused now. I just feel so down today because a mate announced her pregnancy today. She is 13 weeks and I still cant get over the fact that I should have been 22 weeks....so Im just going to hang on to a little bit of hope to cheer myself up that my +OPK could result in good news when I finally get my pregnancy test.

sorry for the rant. it's been an emotional day.

Initially I used the OPK test because I was getting twinges like the ones I normally get when Im ovulating and since my mc in July my cycles are REALLY messed up. So I just wondered if I should BD tonight :blush:

But then I read that a +OPK can also mean pregnant so I'm slightly confused now. I just feel so down today because a mate announced her pregnancy today. She is 13 weeks and I still cant get over the fact that I should have been 22 weeks....so Im just going to hang on to a little bit of hope to cheer myself up that my +OPK could result in good news when I finally get my pregnancy test.
sorry for the rant. it's been an emotional day.

:hugs::hugs: ah hon, i wasn't saying it in a "that's stupid" kind of way, just that i actually didn't understand it!! i would have just though that opk where for ovulation and pg tests were for, well testing for pregnancy! i wouldn't have thought that one could do the others job!

lots and lots of :hugs: huni xx

Thanks for the :hugs: Emma.

Im not sure either but I read that OPK can pick up pregnancy hormone as well. Im hoping thats the case for me because if not then my body thinks it's time to ovulate again! lol

When are you testing Emma?

oh i think i'm out love....have all the usual af symptoms (blousy will kill me!! i'm suposed to have pma until she arrives haha!)
i'm due anytime between yesterday and wednesday, was convinced she was coming today but so far so good.... if there's no show during the night i may test in the morning.

oh i think i'm out love....have all the usual af symptoms (blousy will kill me!! i'm suposed to have pma until she arrives haha!)
i'm due anytime between yesterday and wednesday, was convinced she was coming today but so far so good.... if there's no show during the night i may test in the morning.

Dont give up hope yet Emma! PMA

I believe good things come to those who want it most :winkwink:

Hahaha Emma! Pma pma! I have lots of CM at the moment, so maybe it is a good sign. I don't usually have that much, only straight after OVing.

Cla, I think I see a blue line! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee do a FRER pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Andrea, HUGS. So sorry about AF *insert lots of swearing*

Well ladies, today I did another TWO tests. Thank god Boots have BOGOF on FRER because it's getting silly now. The line is getting darker but I'm still fretting about having a chemical. :(

Awww I doubt you have a chemical babes....I am having the worst day of my life....having the worst cramps I've ever had and spotting? Oh well Im sure she'll come full force eventually right?

well,i had two days of really positive opks - when did i ovulate?

friday - started getting quite dark
saturday - i thought it was positive
sunday - darker then saturday
monday early afternoon - still very positive
monday night - dark but lighter and negative,which means LH has peaked, but not sure when?
am i 1dpo? 2dpo or did i ovulate today?
it's so confusing!
either way will test next monday

Blousey...take your own advice hun, PMA!!:thumbup:
Hoping everything goes great for you. Will you be calling your Dr. tomorrow?
I am off to get a blood test tomorrow..haven't tested since Saturday night.
Might do a test in the morning, before I run to the clinic.
Still feeling alright...definetely do NOT feel pregnant :shrug: Although I did have to take a nap today!:winkwink: But I think that's more that I am still short of sleep due to my terrible cough I had the past week.
I guess BBs are a bit sore, but nothing quite noticeable.
Fingers still crossed for you gals!!

I'm sorry Andrea - I hope your day gets better! :hugs:

Blousey - you have to have PMA - you got the :bfp: Hopefully I'll join you soon!

My main symptom today - this normally mild mannered, suburban professional has turned into SUPER BITCH! Yikes, watch out, I am mean!! :growlmad:

Also symptom spotting like crazy - sleepy, face breaking out like I'm on BC, stuffy nose and cramping from 5/6 dpo until 8dpo. Since I have so many symptoms, I'm sure its just mega PMS.

Testing on Thurs at 12dpo - fx.

:dust: to all - looks like it's working for quite a few on the thread so far!

I'm having major problems....almost bad enough to head to the ER :(.....I am kinda hanging in here waiting to see what happens and if it will "slow" down a bit....got my legs up!

I'm having major problems....almost bad enough to head to the ER :(.....I am kinda hanging in here waiting to see what happens and if it will "slow" down a bit....got my legs up!

Oh no :cry: :hug: I hope you feel better soon!!

I will....just literally...."pouring" and soaking stuff very quickly rather.....I havent felt this bad in an awful long time......I almost am thinking of getting back on BC pills....I never had a period on BC.....I am willing to do anything to make me feel better at this point in time.....on top of this my DH is sick and I'm trying my best to try an help him out as well. My mom has the boys for now she saw how "pale" I am and told me I should probably either go to the ER...or two wait it out and take an iron tablet or two...she said I'm pale as a ghost....but maybe its just a very very heavy AF....who knows. I went and looked at my FRER earlier and began to cry because there is a pink line on it.....I just didn't notice it too much while it was wet....I saw something but didn't realize it was pink until someone commented on it and told me she "saw a pink line" and I went and pulled the test apart and surely there was a faint faint pink line on it...plus my other positive tests from days before...this happened last cycle to....it is kind of weird...I am thinking I must have a progesterone problem or something.....who knows? I just don't want to think it could be a chemical but then in the back of my mind I'm thinking it has to be I'm in so much pain and soaking my pad in an hours time or less......I got my feet up trying to see if it'll help....I duno I don't wanna go to the ER with a "period" but then again what if its something else.....I'm in limbo....I'm sure I'll be fine though just resting and taking it easy! I guess a rant is helping apparently LOL

Keep us up to date, hope everything is ok hun :hugs:

Still no show this morning so tested but of course it was a BFN :(
Plenty of cramping this morning too :(

Oh how awful Andrea! I went to the hospital once thinking I was miscarrying when it was just a period, but I still needed medical attention. They gave me tablets to slow it down and some iron suplements, so it might be in your best interest to head to your ER.
11DPO is still early Emma, give it another couple of days!
I wonder if cla has tested yet?
Mamalove, I'm useless at them opk thingies! Mine never got truly posititive.

Oh did someone ask about how OH feels about becoming a Dad again? This is his first! Poppy is from a previous relationship with someone who couldn't deal with the fact I was having his baby, so he left me. He's in her life now and sees her every other weekend, but OH has become a father to her and loves her lots. We just wanted our own to complete our perfect but everso slightly dysfunctional family! Haha.

Let us know how bloodwork goes Mello!!
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"