Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Urg, I hate autofill on my iPod. Sorry for the typos.

Auntbug, I really think it could be implantation bleeding too...more than AF showing up early. FXed for ya!!
(10 days is not late for implantation either..it's more reasonable actually!)
Gals that symptom spot anything earlier than 10 DPO, are usually spotting things not related to pregnancy...me included!

here is my pic from this morning!
yes my tickers are right:hugs:
do you know how many dpo you are ???

Cla, are these OPK or preg tests? Im not sure how many DPO I am but I know my cycles range from 28 to 31 days at the moment. I am CD28. When do you think i should test again?

The green one is a opk and blue one a pg test

Hi all! Cla, I think it's safe to say you have your BFP! congrats!

I've got sore boobs, and dry mouth, sore throat and stuffy nose. Keep getting a weird taste in my mouth. I'm really hoping this is my month!!

Cla, are these OPK or preg tests? Im not sure how many DPO I am but I know my cycles range from 28 to 31 days at the moment. I am CD28. When do you think i should test again?

Congrats huni :happydance::happydance:

Looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations! :happydance:

i'm getting so jealous of all these BFP's :blush:
although i am delighted for all you :happydance:

told oh over dinner that 3 people so far on this thread have gotten their bfp's. he says have you got ur period yet, i said no. he said maybe your pregnant too then.... :nope: i know the :witch: is coming :cry: just wish she'd hurry up so i can get on with next month!!

I'm still not getting my hopes up until I take another test and my date of af as gone .

With the year I have I don't know. I really want to do one but when I see a proper possitive I know all the things that can go wrong:cry:

With the year I have I don't know. I really want to do one but when I see a proper possitive I know all the things that can go wrong:cry:

oh god cla, you can't be thinking like that hon :hugs::hugs:
you'll drive yourself mad if you don't test anyway so best to get it over and done with!! don't be thinking things will go wrong, it'll send your stress levels through the roof and you won't be able to enjoy it :hugs::hugs:

If I didn't have you lot I would be lost I wouldn't know what to do:hugs:
Do you know if tescos tests are anygood????

If I didn't have you lot I would be lost I wouldn't know what to do:hugs:
Do you know if tescos tests are anygood????

I've read they are, as well as Superdrugs ones.

I honestly don't know how you can wait so long!! I reckon you have most definitely got a BFP there, but I understand why you're finding it so hard to beleive, I can't envisage having a BFP staring back at me ever either. xx

used one last month but obviously it was negative, don't know how good they are though.... i have one there to use if i'm late (which i won't be!)

I will try and get one tomorrow I will have to wear a hat and glasses so knowbody knows who Iam lol
I feel like a 16 :dohh:

No my friend works in the tescos with self service , bloody hell its like I'm after drugs

Hehe! Do you have a Superdrug around?

I think these cramps are AF cramps. If my cycle is 28 days instead of 32 this month then that means AF could be due on Thursday rather than Monday :(

I reckon I am looking at a BFN tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->