Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I think if you had a really strong second line on opk it could indicate possible pregnancy,i know with both my pg i had very strong positive opks and then pg tests.
we always have lh hormone in our bodies,so you will always get a second line.
good luck either way x

i tested again today and there are two faint lines,but very very faint. i used two different brand IC,so will try the frer in couple of hours.
i have very sore boobs and they're very itchy,i have back ache and pain in my 'ovaries' which are all good signs for me for pregnancy,because i don't have any symptoms before my period,so anything is a sign :)

I called Doc this morning and told her what's been going on with me. They told me they want me to come in Monday morning and have a Blood test and if it comes back neg, then they give me meds to restart my cycle and make me have AF. So either way YAY. Either get a yes or finally get to start trying again!

When should you have had AF? How late are you? Will you get the blood test results straight away?

Im getting worried now that my AF hasnt arrived and this is the latest it's ever been. Got BFN on FRER this morning though. Should I test again in 2 days or wait a bit longer if AF doesnt show in the meantime?

I don't know when I should've started since FF has changed my O day three times. Just know that the last time AF came was 9/1. I don't know how soon you can tell with a blood test, but it's sooner than POAS. Just not as cheap or convenient. But I've had the medicine to make me have AF before. Last time I took it I got pregnant with my 2 year old while i was on it :rofl:

Morning Ladies!

I think I have my BFP. I tested again this morning and the line came up within the three minutes. I was a bit worried when I woke though as I went to bed with cramps and woke up without them, but they have since come back. I've also taken a photo of my OPKs but they seem to vary a little. Just waiting for my CB Digi's to arrive now to do one of those.

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
:happydance: :D :happydance:

Congrats squeal - definitely a :bpf:! How romantic that it happened on the holiday you guys got engaged!

ok, so last night going to bed i got bad cramp and was sure AF was coming. Woke up this morning and now nothing. No AF and no cramps. I feel really nauseous and sore bbs. So why the bfn? Im going out of my mind!

Right there with you raisin! 14dpo, cd30, three :bfn:, tons of symptoms (including pinkish brown spotting at 8 - 10dpo) and no :af:

Makes me want a bloody mary for breakfast :growlmad:

Congrats squeal - definitely a :bpf:! How romantic that it happened on the holiday you guys got engaged!

I honestly can't beleive it! I think it must be fate. Firstly to book a holiday in advance and actually be O during that holiday, getting engaged during it and then finding out I am pregnant, I couldn't be happier right now. I just hope it's not all taken away from me :(

xx

I honestly can't beleive it! I think it must be fate. Firstly to book a holiday in advance and actually be O during that holiday, getting engaged during it and then finding out I am pregnant, I couldn't be happier right now. I just hope it's not all taken away from me :(

xx

You can't live life waiting for the other shoe to drop - enjoy and cherish everything that is so wonderful in your life today. You can't do that if you just think about what could happen rather than what is happening. :hugs:

xx

You can't live life waiting for the other shoe to drop - enjoy and cherish everything that is so wonderful in your life today. You can't do that if you just think about what could happen rather than what is happening. :hugs:

Thank you. You're SO right. Either way if this isn't meant to be then there is nothing I can do to stop it so I may as well enjoy now and think positively, you have given me back some PMA :) xx

I did my CB Digital and also an OPK as I wasn't sure if my urine was concentrated enough for the CB to work and here's what I got:

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations - wow this was one very lucky thread! I think there is only a couple of us on to the next cycle. Fingers crossed we can all join you in a months time xxx

Congrats Squeal! I like the new picture too :happydance:

Still no AF for me and feeling very pregnant. Not tested today but will surely get a BFN again tomorrow morning when I test. What is going on ?!:shrug:

I just put another post up. Its really funny so if anyone wants to have a look its called "Need a laugh? You must see this!" (I dont know how to post it up as a link in here).

CONGRATS SQUEAL!!!
Soooooooooo pleased for you.
Big fat hugs to you!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Congrats squeal!!!

These cramps you are talking about? do they feel like AF is coming? That's how I feel right now :(

Congrats squeal!!!

These cramps you are talking about? do they feel like AF is coming? That's how I feel right now :(

Are your cramps mild or strong like AF cramps? I have very mild cramps at the minute too but hope that darn :witch: continues to stay away!

Congrats squeal!!!

Yep, they are very mild. I've had them since 10DPO which is why I thought AF was on her way. They definitely feel like AF cramps, and sometimes they are twinges too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->