Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5501

What do you think? When should I try testing again?

15 DPO and NEG again!!! Argg!! Absolutely no sign of :witch: though so I can keep wishin and hopin! Still very hopeful, but getting anxious. AF never arrives late, CM is creamy and getting more abundant, almost fell asleep at dinner table at 7:30 last night, still feel lots of pressure and some very low cramping ... so whats up with the SINGLE FLIPPIN LINE????

Same here. BFN again this morning but no sign of AF. Not sure what to expect now...

I did an opk today and got a faint positive....trying not to get my hopes up, but I do hope it is the beginning of a BFP....

Sounds good to me. How many DPO are you? Mine were snow white for ages after O until 11DPO and now I am getting lines.

I'm 10dpo. Might wait till monday then go buy a frer.

Here's a pic of my opk.
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1050288.jpg
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1050289.jpg

can you see what I see???

I don't have any HPT's can't afford to go get one either and OH probably won't let me test yet anyway :(

I'm just dying to know!

Even though it's an opk?

Hey,

You ALWAYS have LH in your urine and so it may be that the OPK is detecting this as there is usually a faint line. I have usually had a very faint one. I can see a line, but I would expect it to be much darker if you were pregnant, but you never know, it may be the start of something.

Thanks squeal. as I said, I'm not getting my hopes up. but it certainly gives me pma :)

Thanks squeal. as I said, I'm not getting my hopes up. but it certainly gives me pma :)

Did you carry on doing them since you O?

I did till around 8DPO and they were all snow white, then when I did a PG test and got a faint line I thought I would try the OPK again and it showed reasonably dark line but not darker than the control line. Your line could mean something yet. Today's OPK was lighter though which worried me but we will see what another pregnancy test says tomorrow. I am still getting cramps, they are just constant and very mild.

I really wouldnt recomend using OPKs as a HPT as they just are not specific enough and dectect a number of hormones giving lines for all sorts of things. For example there is a hormone released when AF is about to come which can give a + on an OPK.

Here is a good link that explains why:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Try a HPT instead and see what you get, ebay has some good IC ones.

Squeal - Good luck for tomorrow will be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I took a opk yesterday and got a very dark line, not quite as dark as the control line but nearly! Today I took a preg test and its completely negative and I know af is on her way!! X

Sorry if I sound negative, I don't want anyone getting false hope like I've done in the past! BUT I really do hope that you do get a BFP x

I only tried it as I heard that they 'could' detect pregnancy...so I'm not taking it as a given.

I didn't carry on with opks after the surge but when I've tested before when I'm not ovulated they have all been clear white.

Might persuade hubby to let me buy a test ;)

I called Doc this morning and told her what's been going on with me. They told me they want me to come in Monday morning and have a Blood test and if it comes back neg, then they give me meds to restart my cycle and make me have AF. So either way YAY. Either get a yes or finally get to start trying again!

I called Doc this morning and told her what's been going on with me. They told me they want me to come in Monday morning and have a Blood test and if it comes back neg, then they give me meds to restart my cycle and make me have AF. So either way YAY. Either get a yes or finally get to start trying again!

When should you have had AF? How late are you? Will you get the blood test results straight away?

Im getting worried now that my AF hasnt arrived and this is the latest it's ever been. Got BFN on FRER this morning though. Should I test again in 2 days or wait a bit longer if AF doesnt show in the meantime?

Sorry for all of you gals "in limbo"...I know what it's like to be waiting for AF, and still be getting BFNs on your tests. I hope answers come your way soon..

ok, so last night going to bed i got bad cramp and was sure AF was coming. Woke up this morning and now nothing. No AF and no cramps. I feel really nauseous and sore bbs. So why the bfn? Im going out of my mind!

ok, so last night going to bed i got bad cramp and was sure AF was coming. Woke up this morning and now nothing. No AF and no cramps. I feel really nauseous and sore bbs. So why the bfn? Im going out of my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->