Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Mamalove...I would wait a day and retest. Hoping it's the start of your BFP!

thats what i'm planning on doing,i've got frers for tomorrow morning.

just made my oh poas :rofl: to see if it's evaps or not and his test is completly white,so we'll see ..

Magpies - sorry AF got you hun. Big hug :hugs:

Squeal - Congrats, that's a definite BFP! You've given me such hope now because AF still hasnt go me and if the witch isnt here by tomorrow morning I will do another test. Fxd.

I want it so bad! Am I the only left now or is anyone else still waiting for AF/BFP?

I'm still waiting for AF/BFP...stil got a few days yet, but have a feeling AF is on her way.

Squeal, I see a line too:happydance:

Magpies, :hugs: hpe you sort things out soon x

I'm confused ladies. I chart my temps every morning. FF has changed my O day 3 times now. According to the first I am now 25 dpo. According to the second, 15 dpo and due for AF today. According to the third, now 10 dpo. Last AF was September 1. BBs started hurting 8 days ago. Today they aren't bigger, but feel swollen to me. I don't know what to think anymore. Wish AF would just come so I could start it over already.

I'm confused ladies. I chart my temps every morning. FF has changed my O day 3 times now. According to the first I am now 25 dpo. According to the second, 15 dpo and due for AF today. According to the third, now 10 dpo. Last AF was September 1. BBs started hurting 8 days ago. Today they aren't bigger, but feel swollen to me. I don't know what to think anymore. Wish AF would just come so I could start it over already.

have you tested yet love?

I tested when AF was due originally 3 days in a row. That was 8 days ago

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5501

i don't know anything about FF and the charting and all that i'm afraid.... seems strange, you should probably test again and if still negative make an appointment with the doctors

Morning ladies, how are you all?
Sorry to those who got AF *hugs*
Have you tested yet Wifey?
X

hows everybody getting on xxxxxxxxxx

No news from me. I ordered some ClearBlue Digis today so hopefully they will arrive soon. My OPK was lighter than the others today though, not what I want to see! Still having cramps though, how long do these last?

I did an opk today and got a faint positive....trying not to get my hopes up, but I do hope it is the beginning of a BFP....

I did an opk today and got a faint positive....trying not to get my hopes up, but I do hope it is the beginning of a BFP....

Sounds good to me. How many DPO are you? Mine were snow white for ages after O until 11DPO and now I am getting lines.

According to the newest O day, I'm only 11 dpo. I'm also 16 dpo and 26 dpo lmao. who the heck knows.

Good morning ladies!

No news from me either. I couldn't take another :bfn: this morning, so I put off testing until tomorrow. I'm 13dpo, cd29 and no sign of :witch: yet - but :bfn: 11 and 12dpo.

Enjoy your Friday!

Good morning ladies!

No news from me either. I couldn't take another :bfn: this morning, so I put off testing until tomorrow. I'm 13dpo, cd29 and no sign of :witch: yet - but :bfn: 11 and 12dpo.

Enjoy your Friday!

When are you due for AF?

Morning ladies, I hope you are all well. Its freezing today - and wet! Winter is well and truely creeping in.

BFN for me again this morning and no AF. I must have defo ovulated later than I thought. I would say AF will arrive for me between today and Monday! HURRY UP BIATCH so I can carry on with next cycle ha ha ha ha ha xxxxxx

Good morning ladies!

Enjoy your Friday!

When are you due for AF?

Good question, who really knows. My cycles run 28 to 32 days normally, but last month was 35. If it's truly 14dpo, then that's tomorrow, cd30. Based on tracking avg, Monday.

I'm kinda manic about it at this point. Either depressed and certain :witch: is on her way or hopeful that this is it. It changes by the minute.

My AF should be due Monday too. I REALLY REALLY want us to both have BFP this month, it would be fantastic to be bump buddies. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->