Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I am getting very mild cramps now but got quite a "heavy" feeling or feeling like "pressure" in the uterus area.

Does anyone know what cp should be like at about 10dpo if pregnant?

YAY SQUEAL!!!!

WAHOOOOOO! SO happy for you!!
WOW. That's four of us that got our BFPs...this is one lucky thread!

CONGRATULATIONS SQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE DIGI TESTS!
XXXX

something happened today which has never happened in my life.
i had some watery light brown blob when i came back from town this afternoon but nothing when i wiped.
i just felt a trickle went to the toilet and there is light pink watery patch on my knickers?!?!
if my cycles were 28 days like they usually are i would get af tomorrow,but i have no idea when i ovulated.
also,i ALWAYS get spots and look horrendous right before af arrives,but my skin is so clear and i've never looked this good :rofl:
i know about implantation bleeding but i had three pregnancies before and never had anything like this.
i honestly don't mind if it's af,i wish we could ttc for a couple of months just to experience all this poas madness and enjoy it as much as i can because it's my last baby but i'm freaking out about hormones..hoping it's nothing serious!

eta: i never have any symptoms before af apart from spots,and never any kind of spotting and light bleeding.i literally get a horrible back ache and tummy ache which wakes me up every 4 weeks and its followed by very heavy period..

Do you have a uti?

When I had it really bad, I had exactly how you described the pink watery patch.

I wish I could say the same for my skin, I have never had so many spots on my face, neck and shoulders :(

On the plus side....I had a much DARKER line on my ovulation test....so I might get a pregnancy test today...

Huge congrates Squeal! Its great to see it in black and white thats why i love the digis, its going to be a bit worrying the next few weeks but try to enjoy the moment. :hugs:

Seems we are on a roll with this thread so who is next to test?

Raisin & aileymouse - Hope the :witch: stays away for you both and you get to add to the :bfp:'s on this thread. x

AFM - Temps still high at 37.0 and only 5 days until AF due but i will know if she is on her way Thursday if my temps go down like they always do.

Thanks Razcox, I hope so too! Unfortunately though i got another bfn this morning. No cramps but feel like something's going on in there and i still feel sick. I worked out that i ovulated late and am probably 11dpo now. Its weird though cause af is now 5 days late.

I am getting very mild cramps now but got quite a "heavy" feeling or feeling like "pressure" in the uterus area.

Does anyone know what cp should be like at about 10dpo if pregnant?

Every since I got that first very faint line I started to check my CP. I know it's meant to be high and soft. It was high but it didn't feel too soft in my opinion, but as the days passed it started to soften more and stayed high which is what it's apparently meant to be like when pregnant.

It made me hopeful but I had read so many times that CP is not a reliable indication of pregnancy as in some women their cervix doesn't rise until a few weeks into pregnancy.

I daren't touch it now that I know though in case I irritate it and it causes a M/C or something!

If you want to you can slap me for what I am about to write or just laugh at me because I am turning obsessive and completely irrational :haha:

Two questions:

1. I have very yellow cm/urine. I mean VERY yellow. Does anyone know what this could be? :wacko:

2. I have 2 evap lines - one on a FRER I did last night and the other on a Suuperdrug test from this morning. You cant see them enough for me to take a picture to post up and they both came up way after the 10 minute rule. I know you shouldnt look at them after that time, but I did. :dohh:

Just angling for a glimmer of hope I think Im getting desperate now. AF 5 days late. :blush:

Personally my CM is still thick and white but I have read on here about PG women who have had yellow CM. Does your evap look anything like the first test I did? I'm not sure how long that took to appear though. It could be the start of something. X

Well I'm out ladies - :witch: got me. CD1 - fx that this is the cycle.

I'm gonna go have a beer and watch some football.

Well AF still isn't here for me. I'm 3 days later than she arrived last month. I got a BFN yesterday but haven't tested today. I keep feeling like she will be here any minute though. Yesterday had a small amount a brown tinged cm and a slight pink tinge once when I wiped today sorry if TMI!

X

Sorry the witch arrived auntbug. Give her a shout for me and tell her I'm impatiently awaiting her arrival! X x

af arrived this morning,no cramps,no bad skin!

this cycle was 28 days,and i guess i ovulated on cd14 like i usually do but opks didnt pick it up so i wont be using them again,i wasted one month because of it.

so cd1 for me,im actually very excited :d this was like a trial run lol but my oh is gutted,he was so sure i was pregnant he just looks like a lost little sad pup bless him.
i'm not even thinking about it,as long as it's not hormonal i don't mind,i have three small children so could be because of that. i love ttc and all the excitement sorounding it :D

xx

I'm still waiting for AF. Doctor is tomorrow for the blood test or the medicine to make AF come. Excited either way. Either it's YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or I finally get to start this dang cycle over and try again. It's been 48 days since AF last visited so it's bout time. But I think I'm getting the flu. A lot of people around here have it. I'm mildly queezy, just not bad. Got a slight headache and very tired. Nose is kinda stuffy and my legs start aching if I'm standing for 10 minutes or more.

Awww sorry AuntBug :( I was so hoping that was it for you :( bless your heart!!! I'm here cheering you on still :) just been a VERY BUSY weekend as my in laws came from Tennessee and my other family from south Florida came up its been crazy!! My little one turned 21 months today and my oldest turned 7 so its been a crazy weekend! Plus my little man busted his head open on the entertainment center this morning OMG...he had to get dermabonded up....(hes now glued good and tight for 2 weeks at least the doctor said) bless his heart!! LOL Its been a crazy weekend!!! My oldest is 17th October and my youngest 17th of January!!

Auntbug, sorry your AF came "hugs". Im expecting it too because i got another BFN this morning. No cramps at all now though, still waves of feeling queasy, sore bbs, and feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Making an appointment to see my GP this week. Is there still hope or should it have shown BFP by now if I was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->