Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Still no af, I keep having to change my ticker! I was due AF friday but still no show. Had another BFN on an ic with 2nd MU today! Surely if I was pregs it would show up by now!

All last week I was sure AF was on her way but nothing now! I'm sooo peed off.

Cla I'm so sorry, we are all here for you sweetie. Sending you massive love and hugs.

Hope your feeling better soon Blousey, let us know what they say at the hosp.

Congrats to everyone else with their BFP!

Magpie, yes change it over. We all want to stay ha ha x x

Cla, so sorry hun :hugs: and also blousey hope all goes ok :hugs:

Ailey - congrats! :happydance:

i know i shouldnt really ask here but, how long do you think i will bleed for being as i wasnt gone that far???

i know i shouldnt really ask here but, how long do you think i will bleed for being as i wasnt gone that far???

Cla I dont know the answer but wanted to send you :hugs: All I know is that when I mc in July (I was 6 weeks+) I bled for a few days only but I heard some people bleed a lot longer. Hope you feel better soon. Are you resting in bed now?

When i lost one at 6 weeks (i dont think the pregnacy progressed much from 5 weeks though) i bleed for the same time as i normally do for AF so 6 days. It was more heavy and more painful though.

should i be resting :dohh:

You should be resting cla if it helps! Or maybe you feel well enough to do something and take your mind off things?

If its any consulation Im sat here at my desk at work at the minute in floods of tears because I cant take anymore of this waiting around. I feel ill and want AF to arrive so I can get on with things. Ive lost all hope now of getting a BFP because surely I would have got something this morning. Im 6 days late now but I worked out probably 12 dpo. :cry:

Cla - have you had some chocolate? Always helps me! :winkwink:

its all new to me as i lost 17 weeks, so hopefully its just like a af:hugs:

Thats up to you, the blood loss and pain made me take it easy for a couple of days and catch up on some films i wanted to watch. After that it was like normal AF.

You should be resting cla if it helps! Or maybe you feel well enough to do something and take your mind off things?

If its any consulation Im sat here at my desk at work at the minute in floods of tears because I cant take anymore of this waiting around. I feel ill and want AF to arrive so I can get on with things. Ive lost all hope now of getting a BFP because surely I would have got something this morning. Im 6 days late now but I worked out probably 12 dpo. :cry:

Cla - have you had some chocolate? Always helps me! :winkwink:

hun i know how you feel, it took us 5 months with oue first angel baby and 6months with this one:cry: now the thought of having to wait for my af to sort it self out piss me off:growlmad:
plus if you are 12dpo it is still early:hugs:

Oh Cla, I am so so sorry. I hope you have strength these next few days/weeks/months and you'll get your BFP again real soon. :hugs:

Aileymouse...CONGRATULATIONS!!

Oh Cla I'm so sorry. I feel so bad with my good news in the face of your heartbreaking news. Doctor gave me my BFP this morning. Get the results of my bloodwork to find out how far along tomorrow. Roughly 4 or 5 weeks I'm guessing.

Hey ladies i kind of ran away last cycle sorry lol Anyways im testing on Nov 11th this is a big cycle for me hopefully i get my bfp and it sticks cause ill be due on or around hubbys birthday

Oh Cla I'm so sorry. I feel so bad with my good news in the face of your heartbreaking news. Doctor gave me my BFP this morning. Get the results of my bloodwork to find out how far along tomorrow. Roughly 4 or 5 weeks I'm guessing.

Don't be silly, that's fantastic news I'm so happy for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->