Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Welcome aboard Babydreams! Hope everything goes well for you this month :)

Wifey - Its a difficult one as really i would expect the line to be darker on a FRER 1 day after AF is due but then maybe the dates are off?? Gerr how frustrating for you as its just going to be a case of wait and wee what happens . . :hugs:

Cla - How are you doing today?

im doing to much thinking:dohh:
i keep thinking how unlucky iam to lose at 17 weeks then my first sniff of a bfp i lose it. so im feeling sorry for myself:growlmad:

Cla - Sorry to hear what happened.. hope you get better soon and get a BFP soon.

Wifey - Do you have a BFP? :)

Razcox - Thanks!

Ahh Hun i'm sorry its just not fair is it? I am fed up of being on the wrong side of percentages and satistics and seeing so many others suffering losses :hug:

What sort of ticker do you want?? You can get cycle TTC ones from loads of places, mine is from https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

You make one then copy the code it gives you into your siggy x

i was talking to my oh and he said it be we arnt meant to have another, maybe it is!

Ahh Hun i'm sorry its just not fair is it? I am fed up of being on the wrong side of percentages and satistics and seeing so many others suffering losses :hug:

if you dont mind me asking, how far was you when you lost your babies??

I've just taken another frer and got the same kind of line!

I don't know what to think!

I'm going to take it as a bfn for now as they are too faint. X

a lines a line hun. wheres the pic??????????

I can't upload it as I'm on my phone!

No honestly they are so faint and really hard to see. Its not looking good!

I might go get a digital one to make life easier but if I'm only getting really faint lines on these frers then its prob going to say not pregnant! X

No i dont mind. One was early at 6 weeks and the other was a MMC had a scan at 11 weeks and the baby had passed away at about 8 1/2 weeks. I think the stress and the shock was too much for me as i had a natural MC that night.

Hoping it will be 3rd time lucky for us and we get our 1st :baby:

No i dont mind. One was early at 6 weeks and the other was a MMC had a scan at 11 weeks and the baby had passed away at about 8 1/2 weeks. I think the stress and the shock was too much for me as i had a natural MC that night.

have they done any tests for you???

No not tests at all because we have only had 2 MC's we still fall under the 'unlucky' catogory rather then the 'might be something worng' catogory. For them to do tests you have to have 3 MC's

I hope both of you dont go into the 'might be something worng' catogory... Good luck.. Hope you guys have BFPs soon...

No not tests at all because we have only had 2 MC's we still fall under the 'unlucky' catogory rather then the 'might be something worng' catogory. For them to do tests you have to have 3 MC's

its horrible that you have to wait that long:hugs: do you concieve easley ???
sorry for all the questions??

LOL dont worry about the questions i have been on here a while now so i am happy to help :)

We got a :bfp: after 5 months TTC then it was a year from the MC to the next :bfp: and that was 6 months ago now and we are still TTC so i dont think we are super fertile to begin with! This is using OPK's and the CBFM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->