Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Look what I just got!!!

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1050308-1.jpg

Oh Cla I'm so sorry. I feel so bad with my good news in the face of your heartbreaking news. Doctor gave me my BFP this morning. Get the results of my bloodwork to find out how far along tomorrow. Roughly 4 or 5 weeks I'm guessing.

Congratulations to you both!! That's fantastic news. There's a couple of us now due around the same time.

Cla I am so so sorry to hear your news, stay strong and I hope it doesn't take you too long to get your cycles back to normal. We're all here for you if you need us.

xx

All is ok, just been to the Docs! Got food poisoning mixed with severe morning sickness, nice.
Hope everyone is having a lovely evening.
XXXXX

All is ok, just been to the Docs! Got food poisoning mixed with severe morning sickness, nice.
Hope everyone is having a lovely evening.
XXXXX

Oh no, neither of those are good on their own let alone together!

I really hope you get better soon. Will the baby be okay?

As long as I keep hydrated then the baby should be ok, the Doctor I saw last night told me I had a 'bad infection' which turned out to be completely false ,and the tests I had today proved otherwise. TUT.
My due date is 19th June according to doc, but will be 1/2 weeks earlier than that as will be having planned c-section. I'm so worried this food poisoning may bring on M/C though.
If so, I'll be joining you ladies for another month of testing!
X

As long as I keep hydrated then the baby should be ok, the Doctor I saw last night told me I had a 'bad infection' which turned out to be completely false ,and the tests I had today proved otherwise. TUT.
My due date is 19th June according to doc, but will be 1/2 weeks earlier than that as will be having planned c-section. I'm so worried this food poisoning may bring on M/C though.
If so, I'll be joining you ladies for another month of testing!
X

I really hope the baby will be ok xxxxx

Blousey...so glad you're on the mend to getting better.
Drink lots of water and rest!

really good actually. My BBs are sore! That's the only symptom I can complain about! Dr. appt is Nov. 4th.
My b-day was Friday and my whole family was here...but we didn't share the news yet! Waiting until our Thanksgiving (nov. 25th)...I hope!
That's still 5 weeks away!!!!!!!
I have only shared the news with you gals on here and a couple of distant friends that I know won't be able to tell anyone!

Soooooooo happy for all your BFP's and I hope you get better that stinks food poisoning is no joke....I feel as if baby will be just fine though I don't think baby would get it this early ;)....I love hearing these updates sounds fantastic :)

Wow - 24 hours off the thread and I miss everything!

Cla - I'm so sorry :hugs:, you have all of our support. Hopefully you'll be back on track TTC quickly.

Congrats to all of the new :bfp: today - wow, there really were a lot on the board this month!

Blousey - hope you feel better. Food poisoning can be pretty dangerous if pregnant - take good care of yourself! :hugs:

As for me, yesterday was just spotting, so I think today is really CD1. Saw my new OB/GYN today and I'm feeling much more positive now that I have a Dr. to turn to. Fx, this will be our month. I'd love to conceive a baby on Halloween! Hopefully we'll all be bump buddies by Xmas!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Morning all!!

AB - Love the PMA and it would be cool to conceive at halloween! Good luck hun and loads of :dust: for you

Congrates on all the :bfp:'s keep them coming :happydance:

AFM - Having a mixed morning here woke up at 4:30 dying for a pee so got up and went to the bathroom where i had an overwhelming urge to POAS. The only thing i had in the bathroom was some spare CBFM sticks so they had to do. I know its bad to use opks as HPT but i felt the NEED to pee on something. On the stick i got a 2nd line not a really dark one but a line :happydance: I went back to bed for a couple of hours and took my temp at 6:30am expecting it to be low because of my trip to the loo. Wrong! Its now jumped to 37.17.

Spurred on by all this i decided to do one of my IC to see what that said and i got a :bfn: so not sure what to do tomorrow now. Do i test with FMU on an IC or leave it until thursday to test again?

Oh Cla, i'm so so sorry to hear your news :hugs: I really hope your ok xx

Blousy, :hugs: for you too, take it easy and get plenty of rest and fluids xx

Ailey & Trying Congratulations!!! :hugs:

Becca, thanks for changing the title, thought that was gonna be it with the thread!! Are you trying again this month?

I'm on CD6 today, normally my CBFM asks for a test on CD6 but not today....hope i haven't screwed it up :cry: I set the monitor at 845am on CD1 so i don't know what's going on!!

Won't be around for the next few days, i'm going to spain tomorrow for a few days relaxation :thumbup:

Hi ladies I'm soooooo confused. Still no AF! Ignore my ticker, its wrong!

If I ovulated on the fri when I first thought I did I'm 5 days late for AF but if oved on the monday then I'm only 1 day late! We only DTD up until the fri as we had a house full of family.

I took a FRER this morning as I hate the ics I'm using and I got a very faint pink line at about the 2 min mark and its still there now. Very very faint but my hubbie can defo see it!

I've tried to upload a pic but its very hard to see it on the picture!

I'm sooo confused! I don't know what to think. Surely I should have a BFP if I was pregs not a very faint line! X

The reason I think I could have ovulated on the monday not the fri is because I had a very strong pos on an opk on the sunday night!

But by my calculations I thought I would have ovulated on the fri x x

I feel like crying this morning! I just want a bfp or a bloody period!

Sorry rant over x x

And I feel really bad moaning when Cla is going through what she is! I'm so sorry honey. I hope you don't think I'm being rude! X

Hi all, Can I please Join? I am on my 2nd IUI.. I went to my doc yesterday (CD2) and she told me that we will be repeating IUI this cycle as well. I feel better now and looking forward for Nov 17th to see whats going to happen. She asked me to start taking Letroz 2.5 mg from yesterday and I will be starting scans on CD 7th which is this Saturday but this also means more blood tests to check my harmone levels (I hate needles). Last time I had just one folicle. I am hoping I have more this time around..
Also she has asked me to take some nutritional suppliments. I am really praying this works..

wifey wheres your pic:hugs:
babydreams its nice to meet you:hugs:
hows everybody else getting on:hugs::hugs:

Hi honey, how are you feeling today?

I don't know how to upload a pic from my phone as my laptop is broken! How annoying. But to be honest the pic isn't the best! You can't really see the line!

I might pop out and get a superdrug test! X

Nice to meet you babdreams! I hope you get your BFP asap x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back