Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

we are just like you then :dohh:
with our son we where young and very drunk but very wanted .
with our first angle it took 5months and this one 6months. i really hope it doesnt take 7months this time.

Hi everyone,

How is everyone today? Cla and Blousey I hope you are both ok.

I am still running round in circles waiting for AF or BFP to arrive. 7 days late today. What on earth could be causing the delay?! Will continue banging my head against a brick wall for now ](*,). Might knock some sense into me. lol

Hello ladies, I'm ok now. Feeling tons better but back to being depressed. Gonna have to see Doc again.
Hope everyone is ok.
Cla hopefully it won't be seven months this time, fingers crossed for you.
XX

I hope so to, do you think I should try as soon as my bleeding stops ????

Mornin' gals. Glad to see you all on here. Yes, I'm still stocking!
Hope you're getting much needed rest Cla. I would do whatever you're comfortable with, as far as trying again.
Blousey..do you have a check up appt. with the Dr. or are you still concerned?

Cla I would try straight away! I was super fertile after my MCs! X

Cla - do whatever you feel comfortable doing, I think they advise to wait a cycle but I believe it's whenever you feel ready to try again.

Mello - Illness has passed, so don't need to see Doc about that. Suffering with mental health issues though, feel very selfish as should be very happy right now.

Cla - do whatever you feel comfortable doing, I think they advise to wait a cycle but I believe it's whenever you feel ready to try again.

Mello - Illness has passed, so don't need to see Doc about that. Suffering with mental health issues though, feel very selfish as should be very happy right now.

you've got nothing to feel selfish over hon....just get yourself back to normal and everything will be all good :hugs:

blousey, I totally understand, I had my first session of cbt today. Only been waiting since march!

I picked up another test this morning just double checking!

I'm feeling sooo sick and I have real issues with sick, (hence the cbt) so I've been and bought seabands today.

Good luck ladies for your next cycle xxx

Thanks Emma, you're such a darling.

Ailey, sorry about the sickness! What does cbt mean?? X

So once the bleeding as stopped we are trying again , the bleeding as slowed down alot I really thought it would have been a lot worse then it is .
The thing is I haven't told my oh yet:haha:

Blousey, I know you've said that your daughter is from a previous relationship and this baby is with your OH. And that's nothing I can relate to, so I cannot give advice on...however, when I was pregnant with my second, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of guilt, as "I hope I can give enough love and attention to each child". But you'll be surprised that everything works out. And I hope and pray that things get better for you and happiness comes your way real soon!!:flower:

Morning everyone. Cla and blousey hope ur feeling better today. Afm, I got another BFN this morning so am seeing my doctor later today. 8 days late now and not even a hint of AF arriving.

Morning all how is everyone doing?

Raisin - Sorry you got another :bfn: and hope the doctor will be able to help you and understanding xxx

Cla - Glad the bleeding has slowed and good luck seducing the DH, we started trying right away with both our MC's and that helped us to move on xxx

AFM - Well i POAS again this morning with FMI and i got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005.jpg

Which doesnt show it very well because of the flash so i invereted it:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005-1.jpg

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my :bfp: just a very good sign!

AF finally arrived wooooo hooooo.

Cla after my MCs I was told. Y my midwife that its perfectly safe to fall pregnant straight after MC. The reason they like you to wait one cycle is so they can date the pregnancy! Well that's what I was told.

My friend went through a MC and she fell pregnant the same month again and now she has a beaut baby boy. Infact the doctor told her she must have ovulated straight after the bleeding stopped going by the size of the baby at her first scan x

AF finally arrived wooooo hooooo.

Cla after my MCs I was told. Y my midwife that its perfectly safe to fall pregnant straight after MC. The reason they like you to wait one cycle is so they can date the pregnancy! Well that's what I was told.

My friend went through a MC and she fell pregnant the same month again and now she has a beaut baby boy. Infact the doctor told her she must have ovulated straight after the bleeding stopped going by the size of the baby at her first scan x

im glad your af as come, now you can start again:happydance:
once i stop bleeding im going straight on the opks so i dont miss anything:winkwink:

Yeah for AF and the end of limbo!!! Good luck this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->