Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Blousey - happy things are getting better for you. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.

Cla - sorry you have to wait so long!! Good luck, it will all work out hun.

Andrea - remember, Blousey DTD 2 or 3 days before OV (right?) and she got her :bfp: PMA babes.

Caroline - I'm hoping third time is a charm too. This is our 3rd cycle 1st TTC, it's so much harder than I thought it would be.

afm - I have quite some time before I OV, so we went to haunted houses, rode roller coasters and drank beer. My last hoorah, hopefully :D

:dust: to all of those still trying this cycle.

Yeah it was 2 days before! Does that mean it's more likely to be a girl?
XX

Blousey - that's what I've read, but I don't know how true it is.

Cla - I think there's 5 or 6 of us - hope we ALL get :bfp: this cycle :D

Blousey - happy things are getting better for you. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.

Cla - sorry you have to wait so long!! Good luck, it will all work out hun.

Andrea - remember, Blousey DTD 2 or 3 days before OV (right?) and she got her :bfp: PMA babes.

Caroline - I'm hoping third time is a charm too. This is our 3rd cycle 1st TTC, it's so much harder than I thought it would be.

afm - I have quite some time before I OV, so we went to haunted houses, rode roller coasters and drank beer. My last hoorah, hopefully :D

:dust: to all of those still trying this cycle.

Oooh, just noticed that we've both been ttc #1 for exactly the same amount of time!!! - 2 months 1 week! I know it's not really been that long, but it feels like forever hey? I'm just so terrified it's not going to happen :nope: Hope it's 3rd try lucky for us both...
GL to everyone ttc :hugs:

I'm on month 6 I'm tired already of this TTC business...but I'm still here LOL. Just hoping it worked since it was a day before the big O.....exactly 24 hours really....so lets FX it worked.....maybe I'll get a girl to LOL I really could use a GIRL for once!

wow one week on hols and i miss soooo much on here!

Firstly cla i just want to say how sorry i am to hear of your loss' it is very sad but i am loving your PMA for the future xxx

congratulations to all the BFPs so many i am starting to loose track of them all but happy and healthy 9 months to all of you xxx

AFM well i was sure i was out this month as we missed ov day so i went of on hols expecting AF at anytime last week not sure quite when because of dodgy cycles! However one week on still no sign of AF boobs have ached all week now nipples really sore sorry TMI! Belly very fat, gassy and crampy too although this couldd all be due to the fact that i ate enough food on hols to keep a small country alive for a year!!!

Still away from home at my parents house so cant test til monday when we get home unless the witch shows up first! Xxx

Hope you gals keep the PMA!
Andrea...We DTD about 3 days before I ov'ed...so you have a chance!!!
And that means a girl?! Ugh. I wouldn't know what to do with a girl! I even did that chinese gender predictor and it said I GIRL! I freaked out!!

Did you have EWCM? I sure didn't :( I'm doubtful because of that reason...I had creamy :( Wonder if the semen helped keep those spermies safe for a day? I KNOW this is TMI...but em :blush: I know he HIT my cervix when he emmm did his "job" and well did that force them on in there? LOL

I added more to my post ^ there its quite embarrasing but funny at the same time!

Morning Ladies!

Am I the only one that isn't hormonal then? I was a complete bitch the few couple of days before and after getting the BFP but I don't know if that was just the stress of the TWW. I didn't really want to be around my OH and was distant with him, but now things are back to normal and I can't get enough cuddles from him!

Has anyone bled during BD? I avoided it because of this worry and then yesterday we BD and everything was fine, but today when I wipe there's a bit of blood :( I'm not liking it one bit but I don't want to be put off sex for 9 months!!

Hope everyone is well xx

My hormones are definitely settling, went for a romantic meal last night with OH and it was lovely.
X

I'm happy right now just an update MY TEMPS have never went so high so fast after O....maybe it means good things to come :)

My fingers are crossed for you Andrea!!

Blousey, so glad things are getting back on track between you and your OH.

xx

Well the witch as left and my oh is panicking lol

LOL!! I agree go get him!!! Blousey I'm so glad things are going much better! :hug:

I will when my opks are possitive , what's the point wasting all my energy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->