Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm PRAYING we all get one!! I'm tired of waiting :( lol....6 months isn't LONG for most of you on here but its seeming like a lifetime for me as we wanted to get pregnant by last month but that just didn't happen....if it doesn't happen this month I'm thinking about taking a BIG BREAK!!

Thanks ladies, you're all so lovely and thanks for letting me still post here too.
I reckon you're all gonna get your BFPs this cycle, really excited for you all to start testing!

go cla go!!! Well alteast once your OPKs get you going!

well ladies i am off home tomorrow so planning to test as soon as i get home! It wont be FMU but there is no way i have enough will power to wait til tuesday morning!!! boobs still really achey almost like they are bruised and i do feel a bit sick on and off but i am really worried i am just willing myself to 'feel pregnant' and the test will be BFN.

Guess i will find out tomorrow xxx

OooOoooo Sequeena!!! Let me know!!! I LOVE the new pic of you and your kitty!! Lovely!!! I've got FX for you babes!

Morning :) Hope everyone is doing well. Possibly positive OPK for me today and we have DTD every day for last 3 days and Wednesday night as well. Temp was up today but not as much as I would expect to see normally to show Ov but I have been having very very low temperatures this cycle so far anyway so will just watch and wait for the next couple of days as this would be very early Ov again if it was today/tomorrow.

OH is off to France this afternoon so no more BD'ing for me until Tuesday night at the earliest (and that's it he's not too tired so probably more like Weds morning so I am hoping that we have done enough to tide me over if I do Ov today/tomorrow!!

xxx

Sequeena have you POAS yet lovley? Come one we're waiting!!!!

im great, i had a really good weekend with my oh so that makes me feel on cloud 9 xx
ive started doing opks yesterday and im already getting a second line, surley i cant be oving this early???
hows your little bean doing xxx

Beanie is still in there! Test was darker again today, temps are high, lots CM and CP is high in fact so high its MIA!!! :happydance: Just taking it one day at a time now.

Your body might be trying OV but it may not manage it. After my early MC i had a few days of EWCM and near + on OPKs but no temp rise my CM went back to watery and - on OPKS. Confused the arse of me then a few days later more EWCM more + on OPKS and then i had a temp rise.

I did yes but not on this thread i dont think, here you go:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0007.jpg

the flash is still taking a lot of the colour out but its a nice dark line in real life. Will be POAS again wednesday.

im loving it. how are you feeling???

Feeling ok, bit of HB and boobs are sore today also very tired but nothing too much. Wasnt too quesy this morning either but i am sure that will either change later or tomorrow. Frustrated i couldnt get into the doctors until thursday but there you go.

how come you have to wait that long ??

Thats the next free appointment for a new condition, Tuesday nights they are open until 8pm but only for exsiting complaints!! How stupid is that!

you are joking i thought my doctors was mad :(
are you just going to tell him you are pregnant??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->