Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hi everyone,

I'm here but very busy at work today doing interviews all day so not much time to log on to B&B.

Still no sign of AF. BFN again this morning. Im testing again on Saturday unless AF arrives before then. The annoying thing is I have NO symptoms at all. No preg or AF symptoms. It's as if AF has come and gone invisably :haha:

Hi gals. I'm here...nothing like a preggo gal stocking the 2WW thread!
Andrea-Good Luck!!!
Raz-It's looking real good!! Do you have a FR test to use??

wow - this thread is much quieter now that half the gals have their :bfp: The rest of us will have to join you next cycle.

Andrea - good luck! I still have at least a week, probably more, until I OV. Only on CD4, and I usually don't OV until 14, 16 or even 18. Hopefully I can keep busy until next weekend, just more waiting.

Happy Friday ladies :D

GL Aunt Bug FX! Congrats on that IC up there its DEFINITELY POSITIVE! I am hoping to join you in a few days! We DTD tonight tooooooo and still had a smiley on my test and I'm afraid its going to still be positive tomorrow afternoon as my Answers are still positive but fading! I am cramping all in the belly and my back so I am thinking I'm totally O'ing at the moment! I've been crampy since yesterday though...the weird thing is I've spotted nearly everyday until now...but its barely pink. I duno WHAT is going on....maybe thats a good sign for all I know....all I know is that at this moment in time I have a VERY sharp pain on my right side...earlier today it was my left side that hurt the most...now ONLY my right side hurts feels like a burning pulling sensation...who in the world knows...HOPING thats my eggy bursting out and getting spermied to death!! LOL

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for your support I don't know what I'd do without you all! I'm crying right now wondering if this is going to be my month or if its another dud....I don't know how many more months of this I can take....if it doesn't work this time around I'm thinking of just "going at it natural" next month no charting no nothing...and not keeping up with dpo....I just can't take it anymore. I don't know how some of you who have been trying for over a year hang on to hope....its HARD!

Yep tested and got this:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004.jpg

And inverted:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004-1.jpg

CONGRATS IM SOOO HAPPY FOR YA!! Hoping this is the lucky thread for this month tooo it has been lucky since I've been here back in AUGUST! lol

GL Aunt Bug FX! Congrats on that IC up there its DEFINITELY POSITIVE! I am hoping to join you in a few days! We DTD tonight tooooooo and still had a smiley on my test and I'm afraid its going to still be positive tomorrow afternoon as my Answers are still positive but fading! I am cramping all in the belly and my back so I am thinking I'm totally O'ing at the moment! I've been crampy since yesterday though...the weird thing is I've spotted nearly everyday until now...but its barely pink. I duno WHAT is going on....maybe thats a good sign for all I know....all I know is that at this moment in time I have a VERY sharp pain on my right side...earlier today it was my left side that hurt the most...now ONLY my right side hurts feels like a burning pulling sensation...who in the world knows...HOPING thats my eggy bursting out and getting spermied to death!! LOL

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for your support I don't know what I'd do without you all! I'm crying right now wondering if this is going to be my month or if its another dud....I don't know how many more months of this I can take....if it doesn't work this time around I'm thinking of just "going at it natural" next month no charting no nothing...and not keeping up with dpo....I just can't take it anymore. I don't know how some of you who have been trying for over a year hang on to hope....its HARD!

hun you will get there :hugs::hugs:

<~~depressed tbh :(....I feel it'll NEVER happen....I want DH to get spermies checked LOL At this rate my youngest will be 6 before we get pregnant no wonder it took so long with my little man....sheesh and I NTNP with him...it just happened 5 years after the first!

Gosh it's really quiet on here today! Anyone still here or is everyone :sleep:?!

:witch: got me this afternoon. A couple of tears but now I feel I can move on to the next cycle. PLUS I'm just about to pour myself a Baileys on ice :happydance:

I feel like I need a drink my DHs car broke down an hour away from home and I duno what to do....I can have it towed for free....but its not really gonna "FIX" it...if you know what I mean :( grrr

Hey ladies, things finally got sorted. We're working through our 'problems' AKA me being a hormonal nasty crazy lady. Had a fun time with him at the cinema but I'm still so snappy. When he acts all soppy, I tell him to FO. :(

So glad to hear that Blousey. I think our hormones will mellow out in a few weeks...I hope!

Awww....poor you guys! I'm sorry your both so snappy....I dont know its exactly just pregnancy I'm snappy and I'm not pregnant LOL....its just being a woman ;) thats all! They can't live with us but definitely NOT without us hahahahaha poor men! Glad to hear that blousey!!! Thats awesome news!

Hey all, well I'm back in the 2ww again.... 3rd time lucky hopefully!!!! AF due around 3rd or 4th November...
hope everyone is doing ok x

Well the doctor wanted me to take a sample to the hospital so I asked when will I get the results back and he said 2 weeks. 2 weeks my bloody af will be nearly here, why didn't he just book me in for a scan then at least I can have my blood tests done

Hey ladies, things finally got sorted. We're working through our 'problems' AKA me being a hormonal nasty crazy lady. Had a fun time with him at the cinema but I'm still so snappy. When he acts all soppy, I tell him to FO. :(

I'm glad you have sorted things out Hun, I'm really happy for you xxx

My AF is due Nov. 4th or 5th this time around.....I know I O'd yesterday so I'm 1dpo....and we didn't DTD last night only night before so.....26 hours nearly before the big O I hope the swimmies swam since em well I don't have EWCM this time I only have creamy CM :( I hope it was good enough I really don''t think the spermies had a chance to swim in "not swimmable conditions" :( oh well theres always next month right?

Blousey - happy things are getting better for you. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.

Cla - sorry you have to wait so long!! Good luck, it will all work out hun.

Andrea - remember, Blousey DTD 2 or 3 days before OV (right?) and she got her :bfp: PMA babes.

Caroline - I'm hoping third time is a charm too. This is our 3rd cycle 1st TTC, it's so much harder than I thought it would be.

afm - I have quite some time before I OV, so we went to haunted houses, rode roller coasters and drank beer. My last hoorah, hopefully :D

:dust: to all of those still trying this cycle.

So how many of use are left for this month ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->