Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

have a nice bath then go to bed and get lots of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you will feel a lot better:hugs:

blousey, I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you dropped her a PM but I don't really want to tell her story for her if you see what I mean? Sorry hun, that's probably not much help but she's around online on here at the moment if you wanted to PM her.

xxx

Hi girls,

Im back from the doctor now.

Cla - sounds like you are feeling a bit better today :happydance: and I hope your PMA is catching!

Blousey - :hugs: I hope you feel better after some sleep. :hugs:

Razcox - congrats on the bfp! :happydance:

Afm - My doctor says that because I ovulated late my period isnt late and that I'm actually due on today/tomorrow. So if the :witch: stays away he said I could get my bfp in a week. I'm testing again on Saturday so fxd.

He did also say though that I may not have ovulated this month and I might not get af at all. :growlmad: The waiting game continues....

Oh Blousey...I hope you can get some rest. Last week I was alright, but this
5th week has hit me like a bus! I am SO tired and crabby. I hope things work out for you, whether you stay with your OH or not.
We're here for ya! xxx:hugs:

Blousey - :hugs: I hope you feel better and things work out.

Wifey - sorry :witch: got you - we'll get our :bfp: this cycle :D

AFM - I took a FR fertility test this am. It looks to see if your body is working too hard to stimulate the eggs, meaning low reserves, so a pos is bad. Its the first time I've poas hoping for 1 line :rofl:

All is good, all I had was the control line, not a hint of a test line.

So here is pumpkin :dust: for all of us :D

Morning all how is everyone doing?

Raisin - Sorry you got another :bfn: and hope the doctor will be able to help you and understanding xxx

Cla - Glad the bleeding has slowed and good luck seducing the DH, we started trying right away with both our MC's and that helped us to move on xxx

AFM - Well i POAS again this morning with FMI and i got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005.jpg

Which doesnt show it very well because of the flash so i invereted it:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005-1.jpg

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my :bfp: just a very good sign!

Looks like a :bfp: to me - congrats

Hey all. I'm so sorry to hear some of you are having problems. Good luck on this cycle! Baby dust to all!!!

AFM, My blood test confirmed what the urine test said. But since my cycle was so messed up this time, they're not sure on the dates. They want me to come back in next week and get the blood test again just to check my hormone levels so they can schedule an early ultrasound and get me a due date and all that. I freaked out a little last night and still not sure if I should have. I was really constipated and had a BM (sorry TMI) and when I was done, I had some spotting. A streak of bright red and then just watery pale pink. went away after about a minute. But it scared me. Never spotted with my first daughter. And with my second, I spotted after sex everytime for the first trimaster, but never after a BM. is that normal?

Ok, it seemed to work well for a lot of gals on this thread, any one going to try SMEP again? I think we will.

I RECOMMEND IT! :haha::haha:
We last DTD about 2-3 days BEFORE I ov'd!
Good Luck to you ladies!!:thumbup:

ok - have to share. Went to get my haircut, the receptionist - 36 weeks pregnant, I just sighed and thought they are everywhere. Then my hairdresser came in and she's pregnant too! 21 weeks. WTH - I swear I never saw this many pregnant women before I was trying. Oh, and my hairdresser also said she got pregnant 2 weeks after they started trying. :angrymad:

I have been taking Black Cohosh for the past 3 days....I am stopping tonight because I am O'ing somewhere right around NOW....I normally don't O until around 12 dpo and right now I'm 10 dpo so I guess my AF will be due 2 days before FF says now....Hmmm....since luteal phase should always be the same! We just DTD and I'm kind of wanting to get it this time...but we are month 6 now so not getting my hopes up more than any other month. We will DTD tomorrow night as well in hopes we catch eggy! Come here eggy eggy eggy! LMAO yes I'm NUTS...I totally didn't expect to get a positive on my digital but sure enough did....I started screaming on phone with Dh as he was on his way home from work. I had a nearly positive at noon on Answer OPK so I decided to wait a couple more hours to take the digi. I swear I only held my pee from 2:30 to 3pm then I peed in the cup and dipped my test. It was really diluted but it still came up positive so I'm thinking I'm O'ing tonight because I am a little crampy we DTD two nights ago as well so I know my bases are covered thankfully! FX that this is most of our cycles and to all the BFP's congrats!! I can't wait until the day I get mine!

Attachments

• AllOPKs.jpg
    AllOPKs.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
I have been taking Black Cohosh for the past 3 days....I am stopping tonight because I am O'ing somewhere right around NOW....I normally don't O until around 12 dpo and right now I'm 10 dpo so I guess my AF will be due 2 days before FF says now....Hmmm....since luteal phase should always be the same! We just DTD and I'm kind of wanting to get it this time...but we are month 6 now so not getting my hopes up more than any other month. We will DTD tomorrow night as well in hopes we catch eggy! Come here eggy eggy eggy! LMAO yes I'm NUTS...I totally didn't expect to get a positive on my digital but sure enough did....I started screaming on phone with Dh as he was on his way home from work. I had a nearly positive at noon on Answer OPK so I decided to wait a couple more hours to take the digi. I swear I only held my pee from 2:30 to 3pm then I peed in the cup and dipped my test. It was really diluted but it still came up positive so I'm thinking I'm O'ing tonight because I am a little crampy we DTD two nights ago as well so I know my bases are covered thankfully! FX that this is most of our cycles and to all the BFP's congrats!! I can't wait until the day I get mine!

Looking good and still time to get some more :sex: in and really send in the troops to get that egg! I tried Soy this month and it seems to have done something . . . :happydance:

everybodys got there bfp so the have moved on lol
have you tested again???

Yep tested and got this:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004.jpg

And inverted:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004-1.jpg

you dont have to invert it hun, you have only gone and bloody done it.
im that bored ive even started my own journal xxx

I'm here! And I'm stalking your journal cla! Am trying to DTD as much as possible before Monday as if OH insists on not being here for the best days then the least he can do is pump me full of spermies before he leaves!!!

xxx

i hope he is pumping lots out lol thats funny

Oh and razcox - congrats, that is soooo a BFP! The ladies here are all very lucky this month!!

Well I hope he is too! Am using my pre-seed as well so hoping that they should survive a bit longer and hopefully some at least should still be waiting for the egg when it arrives!

PS: if anyone wants to stalk my silly ramblings then my journal link is in my sig :) It's not all very on topic with NTNP but we have a good chat and it makes the day go faster!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->