Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

awwwww looks like a lovely bump to me!! Apparently they always pop out earlier with #2! Not something I am looking forward to as I was still in my normal pre-preg size 10 jeans until almost 7 months with Felix!! Am doing extra work on my abs in advance of #2 in the hopes that it will help the bump stay in longer!

xxx

Aww thats a lovely bump!! I cant wait to have mine though i am a bit of a bigger girl at a size 18 so it will take longer for me to show and not look like fat!

I think it's far too early though. My dates are definitely right! Although with Poppy I had a teeny bump at 12 weeks...

lol this is where you go for your scan and find you're already 18 weeks or something!! I really wouldn't be concerned, you may have an early arriving bump and then find that it doesn't get any bigger for AGES or it might be early arriving bump combined with a bit of bloat that makes it seem bigger than it really is! Either way, you look fab so there!

xxx

Cla, I hope not. I don't think we'd cope!!!
Thank you Careg, I feel like a right heifer to be honest. Hopefully it'll stay this way till about 14 weeks.

Razcox, I'm a 16 -18!

X

how are you and your oh getting on now xxx

Cla, I hope not. I don't think we'd cope!!!
Thank you Careg, I feel like a right heifer to be honest. Hopefully it'll stay this way till about 14 weeks.

Razcox, I'm a 16 -18!

X

gosh, that's a point actually...early bumpage could mean multiples!! How many DPO did you get your BFP? As early BFP can also mean multiples! How are you doing with your OH now? Did you get everything sorted? You don't look a size 16-18 btw :)

xxx

yeah twins sounds like fun!!! lovely bump by the way - I just have a big bloated tummy!!!

Me and OH are back on track now, getting on better than ever! It mustve been hormones that made me act irrationally...

I got BFP at 9dpo, so it was really early. Twins run on my Mum's side of the family, sccccary! 3 kids under five? Ouch! :D

Oh and clever clothing careg ;)

X7

So glad that you and OH are good again :) And if twins run on your Mum's side then it is very possible for you as they are hereditary on the female side. That plus early BFP means there could be two in there!! When do you have a scan/MW appt where they might listen for the heartbeat so you will know if you have more than one in there?

xxx

thats great you have sorted it out xxxx
how exciting i want to know how many you have got in therexx

Hello gals!
Milosmum..congrats!! Exciting news! What will your EDD be?
Blousey...cute little bump you have there! Can't wait to hear if it's multiples!

Hello Mello *waves* how you getting on?

I have a MW app on the 3rd November and a private scan on the 6th! So we'll find out in a week or so.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->