Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Great news milosmum! FX'd it all goes well :)

xxx

Oh, I am officially back in the 2WW now, 1dpo today!

xxx

Hey all, hardly managed to get on bnb recently... so just been having a quick catch up on here!

Fab news milosmum :hugs:

Well, I'm 8dpo today... I'm not actually supposed to be symptom spotting this month :haha: (yeah right) but whilst I'm trying not to make anything of symptoms, lol, I have managed to 'find' quite a few!!! But tbh, most I can ignore (almost) except the constant need to pee... as soon as I've been, I need to go again!!!! :dohh:

Hay ladies,

Hope your all having a fab day.

I'm on a healthy eating plan from today! My weight is slowly creeping and I need to nip it in the bud otherwise when I do get pregnant ill be massive lol x

Well I ovulated today, so I'm 0dpo lmao. But the donor came up 2 days ago, and I didn't have much ewcm, it all arrived yesterday, so duno if any of the wee swimmers will have hung around until today! My opks werent getting darker, so I just hada tell him to come up on Tuesday, then I got a positive yesterday, typical!!

Good luck everyone!

Hey Cla...>I'm hanging around somewhere gotta job interview today I hope I last LOL...I'm not feeling so hot LMAO

Thanks bunches :hug: GOODLUCK everyone if your testing soooooon I wanna see more BFP's!!!

evening all :)
how did the job interview go andrea?

only 1dpo....have a feeling it's gonna be a LONG TWO WEEKS!!!!

For all of the symptom spotters out there..frequent urination will not come until much later! I don't think I'm peeing any more than usual...well, I take that back, only during the night..if I don't get up to pee during the night, I feel like I'm going to burst in the morning! Just stay NORMAL :wacko::wacko: during the 2WW...if you can. If it's gonna happen, it will.
My FXed for all of you lovely ladies!

I'm peeing more often but that's because I'm drinking more often.

I think I am starting to feel morning sickness too now. When I come home from work I feel sick, I think it's because as a few hours have passed since lunch I'm hungry when home. As long as it's at home and not at work though I can cope with that.

With boob soreness where does it hurt? I can't figure out if mine are or not, they're only sore on the outside, near my armpits and that's all. Is that normal or do most hurt all over?

How are you two preggers xxx I'm glad you haven't left us xx

About about to have a warm relaxing bath, have a headache (don't think I drank enough today) and then I think I might go to bed and read.

Are you okay to take paracetamol when pregnant?

How are you Cla? Getting excitied as your near O?

xxx

I think you are ok to take it xx
I have already ov it's super early after the mc, just hope we have done enough xx

I think you are ok to take it xx
I have already ov it's super early after the mc, just hope we have done enough xx

Oh sorry, I didn't realise, I thought your ticker was wrong.

I will have my FX'd for you! :)

I will take a paracetamol and enjoy my bath then!

Sending you lots of :dust: xx

:blush:I'm still around and maybe more now :) I'm seeing LINES lol

JOB INTERVIEW WENT VERY WELL :) THANKS!!!

Attachments

• Tweeked.jpg
    Tweeked.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
  • FRERTweek.jpg
    FRERTweek.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
wow andrea fxed thats the start of your BFP!!!

Squeal i agree i am peeing more too and cant make it through the night! Feel like i have period pain all the time too which the nurse at the EPAU said was normal. boobs have been aching for a week or so now mainly at the sides near my armpits same as you but my nipples are sore now too - sorry if thats TMI!
8 am back to the EPAU tomorrow for my second lot of bloods to see if my hcg is rising properly then hopefully they will book me in another scan.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->