Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Congrats Hun, I bet you are o er the moon xx

I am so shocked... I've been telling everyone af has been delayed because of stress... oh how wrong I was!!

I've just seen the pic of your test and those lines are bloody good xx

I hope that it's a good thing... the line came up before the dye even got to the control box!

I would say that's very good news

congratulations sequeena thats a lovely BFP!

AFM I gave in and tested this morning and BFN! No huge surprise I think I have just been making myself 'feel' pregnant - going a bit nuts I suspect. Never mind just have to wait patiently for AF to appear.

Hope everyone is warm and safely out of the snow and ice xxx

Congrats Sequeena!

And baby dust to all waiting for their BFP. I hope you get yours very soon!

Well it looks like you got yours congrats hun x

Yea, thanks! :happydance: I'm just hoping this little bean is getting as snug as a bug in there! My symtoms are coming and going and it's making me really really nervous. Well, lets see fxd.

How is everyone else?

Congratulations!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months!!

Yea, thanks! :happydance: I'm just hoping this little bean is getting as snug as a bug in there! My symtoms are coming and going and it's making me really really nervous. Well, lets see fxd.

How is everyone else?

Mine have come and gone throughout, especially with the soreness of my boobs, some days they don't feel sore, others they do so I would say it's completely normal. I admit, I worry too though, only natural I suppose.

I need to poo but I'm only squeezing out small amounts and my belly kills because of it :( but it's ok :D
I have on and off boob pain and on and off abdomen pain too but that's about it I think...

There is only a few of us left now

I just want to say big congratulations to all of you girls with BFP.
I'm still here, just busy bee at work . Hope you are keeping all well.
done OPKs this month but again all came up negative. Giving up on it now lol. I mean on testing not on TTC
x

Congrats Sequeena :dance:

Cla - I'm still here with ya! One week till testing.

BlueButterfly - I gave up on OPK testing this month, it was driving me nuts and taking the fun out of :sex:

so cla and aunt bug any interesting symptoms to spot yet? When are you going to be testing???

Xxx

I've been trying hard not to symptom spot. I don't have a lot of PMA this month, we've been pretty laid back about it. I plan on testing Thurs.

How's everyone doing this weekend? Still have snow?

I've been trying hard not to symptom spot. I don't have a lot of PMA this month, we've been pretty laid back about it. I plan on testing Thurs.

How's everyone doing this weekend? Still have snow?

I have everything crossed for Thursday for you AungBug.

Still have snow but it's starting to melt now and the roads are getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->