Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Im feeling so tired this week. I cant stay awake - its driving me mad.

Im totally hormonal, crying all of the time. HELP lol.

I started a new job this week which is awful, im on my feet all day (and I have to wear heels), I dont get a break in the morning or afternoon, just a lunch hour and I cant drink water any time during the day (only on my lunch break). Im sure thats not even legal.

I started feeling really faint today when I was on the shop floor, like I was going to faint.

Im dreading going into work next! x

yeah wifey that sound wrong! You should surely be able to drink at work - have you tried acas either the website or phone line - they give employment/employee advice about legal requirements at work!
Could you change to high heels with like a block heel (not snazzy I know but much less tiring to wear?)

Finally congratulations Caroline - wonderful news on your BFP!

As for the snow - we have atleast a foot and more in County Durham where I work. took us 45 mins to drive the 15 miles to work in our 4x4. The snow is so deep our terrier disappears into the snow drifts! I will try to attach a piccie for you to laugh at!

Keep well and warm everyone xxx

this is our snow monster!

Attachments

• 29112010040.jpg
    29112010040.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls, I've not managed to get on here very much lately... but just wanted to let everyone know that... I got my :bfp: !!!! So shocked!!!!
Good luck and loads of :dust: to you all... I really hope you all get lucky really soon too x

Congrats Hun xxx

My Westie is like that In the snow, but his fur collects all the snow so you have to get the hair dryer on him

this is our snow monster!

How adorable! Is that a border terrier? I have a 6 mo old border terrier and a 6 yr old carin terrier, don't know what my puppy would do in the snow. She hates the rain.

OMG Milo would have a heart attack if i took a hair dryer to him it has to be a towel in our house or drip drying in front of the fire!

Yes aunt bug he is a border cross lakeland terrier i suppose i should add a piccie of him without the snow! Funnily enough he hates getting wet rain, baths etc but snow is different he just goes daft in it!

Hi ladies! haven't been on here in a while.

Hope you are all well and congrats to the bfp's.

I have my 12 week scan on the 20th :D

xxxx

so hows everybody getting on with this cycle xx

Morning Cla - I'm trying hard not to think about it this cycle. If AF doesn't arrive in a week or so I'll test. How bout you?

Afternoon all - sat at work bored to tears! no clients coming in due to the deep snow. I worked 9-7 yesterday and saw no one came through the door after 1.30pm suspect today is going to be just as bad.

Hope everyone is doing ok and surviving the 2ww.
Can't wait to see all the pregnant ladies BFPs.

AFM think I am making myself 'feel' pregnant (eeel a bit sick boobs a little sore occ tummy cramp) but the sensible side of my brain tells me I cant be and its just AF on her way! Haven't had AF yet since the M/c (i started to Mc on 1st nov so its been a while) don't know how much longer I can just wait for AF to arrive or if I should test and just stop working myself up. Going a bit mad with the wondering!

xxx

I think you should test hun.

My best friend had a MC and didnt get her period after it - she waited 6 weeks and thought it was normal! I told her to test ASAP and it turned out she was pregnant. She now has a beautiful baby boy xxx

liking your PMA there wifey! Will have to wait a few more days til I can get a test - also would like to test on the weekend so if it is +ve I can enjoy it and if its negative I can be miserable without having to go to work afterwards!

Not sure the self control will last that long but I will try - also AF might have shown up by then!

xxx

Good idea hun - let us know how you get on. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

fingers crossed hun you have got a possitive xx

Hope you gals are hanging in there during the TWW. Looking forward to seeing some BFPs!! AFM, I had my 12 week appt. yesterday, got to hear the heartbeat, so that was nice, and I've gained two pounds within a month! So everything is so far, so good. I continue to stalk, and I have my FX for you great gals! :)

dont you go no where i want to know everything and see pics xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->