Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

We will still be trying just don't know if i should bother wasting more money on opks.

I have my Fx'd for you milosmum.

Xxxx

Magpies, I didn't use any opks the month I get my bfp, they were driving me crazy so I took the month off. Also, didn't get my pos until the day af was due.

Fx for both of you!

Thanks for the info. I don't feel like bothering with them. I always feel o anyway...

Xxx

Morning all!

Lovely picture wifey it really is amazing how much they change in just two weeks.

Still in limbo land here but only a week or so until AF is due and its back to TTC. Managed to lose 4lb last week so hoping to lose some more weigh this week and get my BMI below 30 before we TTC again.

I totally missed the right time I think. I ov d only 2 days alter than usually :p

raz thats fantastic about the weight loss are you feeling possitive with ttc againxx

Yeah i am i am going to use my soy again which helped last time and keep everything crossed. Would love to get a :bfp: in my first couple of months trying again and have an Autumn baby

im with you there it would be lovely to get a bfp asap.
did you say you was having tests done ???

We had a loads of blood taken and sent to the recurrent MC FS but they said it will take 3 months to get an appointment with him and go over the results. Depending on the bloods may have other testing but go to wait and see. If i dont have a letter come through early feb i will call and chase as we were refered and had the bloods taken early Dec just after the MMC.

Those are the bloods I have had done and the take 3 months so I've got to go back April which is ages away. Plus I've got to have a scan tomorrow

Whats the scan for? We got ours done ASAP to get the ball rolling as i was at the hospital anyway.

It's to check everything is ok up there.

Hope everything goes okay cla.

8 days till my appointment! Eeek.

Raz well done on the loss. I am on mega diet to get my bmi under 30 incase I need IVF.

xxx

Good 8days not long left do you have an idea what they will say or do

You will have to fill us all in on how it went as we are still both waiting on the NHS!

Well my gynae was useless and didnt gave me a vague idea that one tube is blocked/damaged and I though the other one was okay until I went back the other week and she said both are damaged. So be nice to have the proper diagnosis from the FS.

Gynae said something about another op to fix my tubes, kinda cut and stick kinda job. So maybe that? If not it will be IVF I think?

Don't think they will give me clomid or anything cause I already ovulate.

NHS is rubbish. I was really surprised I got an appointment so quickly!! I thought I would be waiting months like I was for my others.

xxx

Well the more i read the more i think i may have a auto immune problem and will need some help to carry. Some things keep standing out in my reading about recurrent MC.

Really hope you get some good news in 8 days and its great to finally have people helping you x

I think it will just be a relief.

I just feel like a faliure of a woman.

The more people I hear about getting pregnant when they "werent even trying" is starting to get to me.

Why do some people get life so easy? Then us lot get it so hard work?

xxx

Awww I am soooo happy for you Magpies :)....I go on Wednesday afternoon.....and eh I can't stop worrying bout whats wrong with me....I'm sure I'm just fine and shes going to reassure me....we shall see what happens though! I'm 4dpo lol so lets pray I don't need her for that problem only for a baby dr. LOL Shes a FS and a high risk OB! :) lets pray thats what I see her for!

Good luck andrea.

I sorta know whats wrong with me. I am more worried about the results of OH's SA. As its not so bad if one of us is broken? But both...? Thats gonna be hard to fix. And I can't mention this to him as I feel like I will insult his manhood and its the last thing I want to do.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"