Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Is it me or is everybody bloody pregnant, every time I put the tv on someone else is having a baby

Is it me or is everybody bloody pregnant, every time I put the tv on someone else is having a baby

I know they are everywhere! There has been 6 at work since we started TTC and another 6 at home. Its like some one up there is just rubbing it in!

I want to know how these super skinny celebs manage to get pregnant! I always though being too skinny was even worse for TTC then being too over weight??

Victoria beckham being a prime example there. Really annoyed me for some reason when I heard she was pg.

xx

I bet she as treatment as well to have a girl

My is life so easy for some and fxxxxxg hard for us

Because the powers that be like to test us and it makes us better people for having to strive for what we want.... Hmmmm....

Some words for you all..

I have this on my 1st post of my Journal and I like to read it when I am feeling hopeless and down....

Thoughts on Becoming a Mother
There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.
I will be better not because of genetics, or money or that I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother

xxx

I was worried about my DHs SA results as well but his were WELL ABOVE normal....so there was no problem there.....I wonder if TOO many could be an issue though like spermies fighting over my egg? LOL I duno if that makes sense or them "running over eachother" who knows LOL....I'm definitely going to try and find an answer. I think I have endo :( its kind of obvious over the years just no one ever done anything to fix it or help me out with it :( we shall see :( its just a waiting game :(

Yeah I know what you mean.

FX'd my other halfs are okay. I'm hoping and praying for that one break!! Haha.

I had suspected endo thats why I had a lap, just turns out I am riddled with scar tissue. :(

Which is better than endo but still not fab.

xxx

Mag thats a lovely poem, it may take time but we will get our babies. It's just so hard sometimes xx
Andrea I hope you get your answers Hun xxx

Mag have they said what damaged your tubes ??

Mag thats a lovely poem, it may take time but we will get our babies. It's just so hard sometimes xx
Andrea I hope you get your answers Hun xxx

It's lovely, if you ever need to reread its at the start of my journal.

Mag have they said what damaged your tubes ??

I contracted PID (pelvic imflammatory disease) after I got an infection after my MC.

:(

xxx

Bloody hell and that caused the damage could have the drs prevented it xx

It's partly my fault, DTD to early and used tampons cause I couldnt stand sanitary towels. Because my cervix was still open it left me open for infection.

I was in alot of pain and I just thought it was still to do with the MC, I was embarassed and naive so I put off going the docs. After months of spotting and discharge and pain I went the docs they send me straight the hospital, I was diagnosed and give a big long course of antibiotics.

Just wish I had been more aware. Me being stupid has got me this way and thats what hurts the most you know?

I was only young, knew nothing about pregnancy or those things, had never been to a gynae or been examined before. Daft really.

xxx

I wonder if my previous C section could cause some issues....I duno? I didn't have a problem getting pregnant with Trysten and 50,000 or less count sperm count in the other half at the time so I wasn't honestly thinking pregnancy would happen then....but somehow and some reason I got blessed with the best little baby in the world :)

Mag I'm so sorry Hun . I've had my first smear when I went to the hospital, why do we hate being messed with when the drs have seen it all before

Morning girlies.

How are we all today? Hope your all good.

xxx

Morning mag hope you are ok xxx
Well I've started to bleed today but it is really light. I should have my scan at 12 so I've phoned them and asked if I can still have it and she said yes it's up to me.
So what do I do xxx

Go for it. I came on the day before I had to have my lap & dye.

Never know how long you may have to wait for another.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->