Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I've got some rice and keema I made the other night!! Mmm.

It's dead spicy though.

xxx

i love things spicy so im coming for t

we were naughty last night and had dominoes pizza! It was yummy :)

Haha. Your welcome cla. I make stuff so spicy I cant eat it all but I love it and stops me getting fat! Haha.

Mmmm dominos Raz, not had it in ages.

xxx

pizza i love pizza its my fave but keith hates it

How can anyone hate pizza?!

At VW where I went last week they have a stone baked pizza oven in the canteen! Its awesome.

xxx

He says it's boring. I could eat it every night mmmmm

I never liked Pizza until i was 17, but then i was a VERY fussy eater until i went to uni and was suddenly poor. Thats why i was a size 14 though and i am now a size 18 LOL

Making up for it tonight though with a quorn burger and home made potato wedges. Had a salad for my lunch too so been good today. We allow ourselves one night of being naughy with the diet a week which stops us cheating. One meal thats over the 600 kcal limit a week really doesnt effect the overall weight loss in the week i have found.

It's better to have a treat, there would be no point in anything if you couldn't have a take away

Yeah I tend to have a treat at weekend.

You cant deny yourself or you will just fail.

xxx

We have pizza on tuesday as they have an offer of two for one! Going to the cinema over the weekend and will have a ben and jerry's ice cream too. My brother is one of the managers so we get free tickets but have to buy a drink or some food to make up for it.

Aghh stop talkng about pizza!!! I've only just hoped back on the weight watchers band wagon, I can't cheat yet (i will save that for the weekend!)

Still no AF, I just love it when she keeps me waiting.

Any ideas on what will get my cycles going a bit more regular/shorter?

xxx

Today I'm going to the doctors and well my chart looks kinda good this month :)

Cool andrea. Let us know how you get on.

Milo; Soy & agnus castus. But I have heard good and bad about both.

I'm lucky that my cycles are not too long and pretty regular.

xxx

Good luck Andrea let us know how you get on xx

Thanks girls! How are you feeling Magpies? Cla how about you?
Magpies me an you have pretty similar cycles I feel guilty that we have more chances than women with the longer cycles but then again.....I can't get pregnant anyways it seems so its taking just as long as if I'd had long cycles!!!

Yeah snap. Just can't win can we.

Oh to have perfect cycles and to be catch 1st time. Some people dont know how lucky they are!!

I'm feeling okay. Been having some ov type pains in my left side. Far to early for that. Hope its not indicating I am going to be o'ing from my crap side again this month. :(

xxx

I'm good andrea just waiting for af to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back