Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

loving the PMA mags I need lots today - I am alright, just a bit disappointed. Actually you might have a point about the longer cycles form the 'wrong' side. I have cycles 32-36 days and maybe the longer ones are when I ovulate from the left?

I just hope I ovulate from the right next month and we get a crack at the eggy!

xxx

My rights my better side too. Haha.

Damn stupid lefty. :(

I'm kinda up and down all the time at the mo. Was in tears last night watching OBEM and OH was miffed as to why I want to watch something that I know is gonna make me cry. I just cant wait for it to be me. So jealous of these ladies screaming in pain? Daft eh?!

xxx

Oh i love OBEM and for some reason it doesnt upset me! No idea why as the sight of a big bump often does!

It's happy crying though sort it. I tried to explain that. He didnt get it... men!?

xxx

Hi 4Magpies can I join? AF is due 19th January - ticker is wrong I'm 6dpo xxx how are you doing sweet?

I must admit though it does make me angry sometimes when you seen these women with loads of kids and neither work or the teen mums with the dopey looking BF who seem a bit clueless . . . Adds to the 'This is so unfair' feeling.

Hi 4Magpies can I join? AF is due 19th January - ticker is wrong I'm 6dpo xxx how are you doing sweet?

Welcome Jen, more the merrier. We are all at random places in our cycle (or some ladies are preggy and stick around which is lovely) but its a good little support group. Always someone here to talk to.

I'm good. How are you doing? I'm waiting to ov and to see the FS. Cant wait!!

I must admit though it does make me angry sometimes when you seen these women with loads of kids and neither work or the teen mums with the dopey looking BF who seem a bit clueless . . . Adds to the 'This is so unfair' feeling.

Yeah, its one thing that annoys me a little. I just want ONE baby. Just one. And I am done forever. I will be happy. Just want the chance to be a mummy.

It annoys me when people have loads of kids that they clearly cant afford. Then theres us none. :(

xxx

Oh I just watched OBEM on 4OD and it made me cry too - just when the babies arrived so cute! I am feeling very jealous of all the bumps and pregnant ladies at the momwnt!

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit up and down magpies, I hope your FS appointment gives you a bit more information and a plan to make you feel more positive.

xxx

I will just feel better when we have a plan and know what is going on. Right now it just feel like I'm floating about. Don't even know if there is any point TTC naturally still IYGWIM?

Just want some answers and a direction then I will be okay.

xxx

Stranger things have happened sweet xx when are u seeing FS? One of my friend IRL has no ovary on one side and no tube on the other, she and her DH have to try for a year anyway before they get IVF it just seems so stoopid sometimes!

A week tomorrow.

I think with my PCT there isnt a set time for IVF. I hope they can do something else for me before that though.

Guess I will find out next week.

Anything new?

Im just waiting to finish work and go get weighed. Just hope I have lost!

xxx

I know what you mean about needing a plan - its easier if you have a course of action and makes you feel better.

I am sure there is still plenty of reason to keep TTC naturally as well though - you do hear of those little miracles which the doctors said would never happen!

I can't believe thats its nearly a year since we started TTC (took my last pill at end of Feb last year), would be lovely to be pregnant by then but guess we will just have to wait and hope! Think I will try the SMEP again next cycle - it worked last time round when we got our BFP so DH won't know what hits him again next month!

I am joining you on the weight loss plan too, have about 2 stone to loose (again! - lost it all for our wedding and now its all gone back on) back on the WW for me. DH has gained a bit of a pot belly over xmas too so he is joining me with the healthy eating which should make it easier for me too.

xxx

In fact i've just edited this and added a weight loss ticker for a bit of encouragement! Only problem is I'm hungry - again!

Lovin the new title come on girls we can do it.

I just did half an hour on my Wii fit.

Woo.

I only lost a lb this week. Hoping for 4 next week. Then its just 1st to go.

Xxx

Il bet you wouldn't want that lb back though! Nothing new with me. Off work yest and today as I'm not well :-( all dizzy, fluey and sick. Hope it doesn't scupper my chances :-( trying to decide how soon I can test without being a crazy person (il ignore the test 5dpo lol..never happened!) woo only 1 week to go till fs! You have to let me know how u get on! I'm away from the day after. Xx

Nooo deffo wouldnt want it back. Come on 4lbs this week!!!! Haha.

I will update here when I get back to work after my appointment and my journal (in my sig).

I'm a big advocate of not testing early Jen but everyone is different. I used to and it used to drive me nuts, now I dont I am not so nuts.

After 5 cycles TTC and a good 6 months NTNP I think the novelty as worn off.

Morning girls hope we are all good.

xxx

hows everybody doing today xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Cla. I'm good but starving! Will all be worth it in the end. Lol.

xxx

what have you got nice for your dinner xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back