Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hi guys! Had my scan today, everything looks great :) Baby is growing perfectly. Here's some pics.

How's everyone doing? Any test taking soon?

Attachments

• IMG00250-20110207-0919.jpg
    IMG00250-20110207-0919.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
I'll be testing sooner or later :( duno if I truely O'd yet tho my temps are crappy this month staying kinda low but above cover :( anyways hope your all doing well...thanks AuntBug for sharing the pic with us :) beautiful baby :)

Beautiful scan pic aunt bug -thats a cutie you've got in there!

I should be testing this weekend if I can hold out that long. I am desperate to POAS but really dont want to cope with the disappointment if it is negative!

xxx

Good luck Andrea and Milosmum! Fx for you :hugs:

auntbug what a fantastic pic xxx
sorry i havent been on much but ive been feeling down again so ive been keeping myself to myself x

Cla...I hope that you can find some of that PMA that you've always given to us! :)
Hang in there friend!

Well I duno for sure yet...but em...

Attachments

• PLEASESEETHIS4.jpg
    PLEASESEETHIS4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
Wow andrea thats fab! Can I join you because I POAS and ...

Attachments

• BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
Yipppeee Andrea and Milosmom, that's fantastic! :happydance:

Milosmum...Wahoooo! YAY!!! :happydance::happydance: What a fab lookin' line!! SOOOO happy for ya!! That's awesome!!!

Thanks ladies - all very exciting at the moment - trying to banish all negative thoughts from my brain and just enjoy this - sore boobs and all!

Symptoms are much stronger much earlier this time round and I tested again yesterday then wrapped them up and gave them to DH for an early valentines pressie (Mondays are no good for us as he goes to work at 6.30am which is not the time to tell him I was preggie!)
Anyway FRER was even darker - the test lines now darker than the control line and the digi said 2-3weeks when I was only just 14dpo so I am very pleased. Heres the piccie ...

Attachments

• BFPdigi.jpg
    BFPdigi.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
:happydance: Yay! thanks for sharing!! FXed for ya that this is your sticky little bean!

WOW big congrats to you both! Super strong line there!

I just had my gender scan and its a girl! Wow im over the moon with joy! I need help with names now xxx

congratulations wifey - a little girl will be lovely. Have you had any name ideas yet or any family names you are thinking of using?

Congrats on the little girl that's fantastic news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->