Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Its so early Mags. I didnt get my BFP until 14 dpo and it was soooo faint xx

Arghhh I can't even use digital OPKs!!! I've been using the clearblue digital ones where you are supposed to get a smiley face but when you look at the sticks there are two lines on the back of them like a normal OPK. Now it says in the leaflet NOT to look at the lines but yeah right I am TTC mad and ofcourse I'm going to look at the lines!!!

So I usually ovulate either day 18 or day 22. Friday night was day 17 took the OPK still saying negative on the screen but the two lines on the back were nearly the same colour (until Friday there was a dark test line and a barely there faint line next to it) Assumed it would go positive on Saturday so I took one Saturday morning and saturday evening and they were both negative with one dark line and one pale barely there line!
I assume I either drank too much or didn't have a strong enough LH surge to turn it positive so now I don't know if I even ovulated which is very frustrating.
We Bded Friday night anyway but not Saturday cause it was till negative and I wasn't really thinking but then Sunday I realised I might have just missed the surge and we BDed Sunday too. Worried I've missed the eggy AGAIN!
Sorry for the rant just a bit miffed that even the digital ones are confusing! Back to the cheapie ones next month.

Hows everyone else?

xxx

Hey girls I'm just still waiting to O ....goodluck Magpies I pray you got it this time :) FX!

I think it means your VERY VERY fertile :) I dont get any CM I feel like a complete waste of a female body......

I feel like I'm getting so sick :( sore throat and feeling sooooo sleepy. I feel like crud :( an DH is now on night shift I feel so damn lonely :( this totally blows and well 2 more months til he leaves :( time flies too fast I hate this! :( :cry:

Nope nothing yet I think I'm due to ov anyday as I'm getting lines on my opk.
We have only bd once and that was last night because I haven't been in the mood.
How are you doing, have you started buying anything blue yet

Hey girls just a little update on me I won't be on much lately feeling a little down at the moment with the whole TTC thing since DH will be leaving end of March....Today I had my biopsy :( it was awful and painful an now I'm cramping and bleeding it is horrible but I'm sure I'm fine...get the results either Friday or next week sometime.....she said she'd try to have them hurry so we will see. Also next cycle I get Clomid to start on....I'll use it even while DH is gone to keep me fertile so lets pray it works....anyways I'm gonna go lay down feeling kinda bad :( XOXOXOXO miss you girls an hope everyone is doing okay :)

Where is everyone :( I'm doing ok having a rough day with the kids an im still hurting a tad :( other than that its good just tired an I did O yesterday yay :)

oh andrea sounds sore but I hope you feel better soon and I really hope the biopsy results come through really quickly and give you some answers x

Andrea I'm sorry I haven't been on I hope you are feeling better. When do you get the results back xxx

should get them tomorrow or early next week from what the dr says then I get Clomid :) woot woot :) I'm loving this :) watching american idol...

Magpies I am so sorry the witch showed I hate that for you doll :( bless ur heart :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->