Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Yay Mellowfishy!! Absolutely love the pics!

Maybe implantation bleeding magpies?

lovely photos Mello - looks like you will have your own football team soon!

Mags - I hope thats implantation bleeding xxx

OOOOOOOOO Magpies I sure hope its IMPLANTATION :) woot woot! FX an prayers are sent!

Mellow I love seeing baby :) how sweet an precious is that!

Thanks as well for the comment on my pics....

I've missed you girls just been having a rough time really called the dr yesterday an she never called back so I've been bummed my biopsy is on the 2nd which is Wednesday...so we have that to look forward to...anyways still have pretty extreme pain on the right side some off an on but I'm okay for the most part! Here is my HPT from this morning I still see something so very faint but maybe its just an evap or something. I did an OPK an its BFN for sure :) soooo we will have to wait an see what happens....2 more cycles an its over for 4 months :( I can try this month as I am having biopsy on what should be my O day :) sooo lets pray it works that way!!!

Attachments

• IC25muiseeit.jpg
    IC25muiseeit.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ICBFP.jpg
    ICBFP.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
Good luck Andrea, I know the waiting is terrible.

I had my regular doc appt yesterday, and since she didn't think I was far enough along for the Doppler, she used an us. Got to see my lil bean swimming and wriggling around, saw the hb too. Everything looked perfect :happydance:

Aunt that's fantastic news. Did you get any pics xx
Well as for me no bding this cycle as I've been feeling really down so it's been the last thing on my mind.
I had a letter from the hospital and they said all the tests I had have came back ok, so the mc's must have just been one of those things.
I've got to go back April to talk things over to see if there is anything else they can do.

Awesome news AuntBug!!

I am still waiting for my lap appointment.

Testing tomorrow wish me luck. Feeling out though. Dont think I will be getting my BFP!!

xxx

Cla hope you feel better hun....I know how hard it is sometimes to keep going....I wanna give up somedays but I dearly want a sticky bean LOL

Magpies I can't wait to see your tests tomorrow :) yippeeeeee

AFM----I'm going to get my hair dyed today :) haven't done this in years so its gonna be fun :) be back later an hugs to each an every one of you!

Thanks Andrea, it just gets to much and you think why am I doing this. Then when I look at rian I know why but it is bloody hard.
Mag I really really hope it's good news Hun xx

great news auntbug - so pleased you got to see your little bean x

Good luck with the testing mags - I thought I was out the month I got my BFP so my figers are firmly crossed for you x

Cla - so sorry you have been feeling down but I am glad they got yur test results back and hopefully if they are all clear the next time you get your BFP it will be nice and sticky x Its good they are seeing you again for more advice and assistance too.

Andrea - can't wait to see the new hair do! good luck for you biopsy next week hopefully that will give you some answers x

AFM - STILL waiting to ovulate - getting tedious now. Got some achey pain on my right side so praying that I am reving up to ovulate from tha side and hoping I get a smiley face on my OPK today or tomorrow! Watch out hubby hear I come! xxx

Here is the new hair an here is my OPK's apparently since I was late for AF O wants to come early and I figured it would happen...so here it is!

Attachments

• NEEWHAIR.jpg
    NEEWHAIR.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
  • OPKSNEWESTEDITION.jpg
    OPKSNEWESTEDITION.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm liking your new hair and loving the opks xxxxxxx

loving the new haor andrea and i have opk jealousy!

I have a darker line on mine tonight but still no smiley face but hopefully it will go positive tomorrow!

Xxx

Fx for you magpies, hope it's good news.

Love the hair Andrea, get to BDing girl!

Hope you feel better cla, I know it's frustrating to not know why, but at least the tests were clear :flower:

Hope you get your dark line soon Milosmum. The opks drove me so crazy I quit using them!

Cla :( I hope you do feel better soon give it time doll an let your heart heal first before anything.....I sure know you'll soon have a forever baby :) I really do!

Thanks Milos my OPK isn't QUITE positive but its VERY close an should be tomorrow at the rate I'm moving at! I pray you get your smiley at the same time that would be cool to have someone on the TWW with me!!!

Magpies can't wait to see your test :) woot woot I have my FX for you :)

AuntBug :hug: thanks for always being there :) I look up to you more than you could ever know! And I know soon I'll be right behind you on having a baby :) just gonna take a little more time to get it just right! :hugs:

Thats pants mags but I am sure its just too early - keep testing xxx

Sorry magpies, don't give up yet. It's still early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->