• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Awww Cla, that's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss. Take some time to heal hun, I wish you the best..

just checking in with everyone...I am down to 7 weeks to go...or less..I am hoping for less!

GOD that as gone so quick where did the time go

HELLO LADIES!
I haven't been on here in a very long time. How is everyone? What's the latest?
I ended up having a very traumatic experience that is inappropriate to go into on here, but things are back on track now. I think we'll be TTC again very shortly...
Missed talking to you all.
Much love, Sophie.
XXX

Blousey - sorry to hear you had a rough time honey, hope you are well now and good luck with the TTC again x

Hi Milosmum! Just seen your ticker, massive congratulations! Excited for you. I think we're pretty much NTNP at the moment, so watch this space.
XXX

Hello all! Another member returning after being AWAL for a little while, how is everyone doing?

Cla so sorry to hear about you loss hun :hugs:

Congrates to all the new BFP's! :happydance:

I promised myself this time around I wouldn't get obsessive about trying, and just go along with it all... Yeah, broke that promise. :|

HELLO LADIES!
I haven't been on here in a very long time. How is everyone? What's the latest?
I ended up having a very traumatic experience that is inappropriate to go into on here, but things are back on track now. I think we'll be TTC again very shortly...
Missed talking to you all.
Much love, Sophie.
XXX

Oh Hun Iam so sorry I hope you are ok.

had contractions yesterday...but drank some water and went to bed..Dr. appt on Thursday! I'll let you know if I'm making progress (dilating) I think I am!

omg omg good luck hun. this will be the first baby from this thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

had my Dr. appt today...dilated 2 cm. and 50% efface...making progress!:thumbup:

I don't know if anyone reads this anymore but I got my BFP a couple of days ago. Only been trying for two weeks, so we are VERY lucky. Ridiculously excited!
Hope everyone is well.
X

congrat blousey hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months honey xxx

Mello - whats happening - has bubs arrived yet?

Soooo, somebody decided to arrive nearly 3 weeks early! He weighed in at just under 7 pounds even (6 lb. 15.6 oz). He is a great nurser and a pure delight! I am so glad he's here and I'm not pregnant anymore! Ha!
Evan.jpgEvan2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->