• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Thants fantastic news I was thinking about you yesterday xxx

Auntbug...that is AWESOME!!!!!! I hope your pregnancy continues to go great for ya!

Hi ladies I haven't been on in a long time :( I had a miscarriage that last cycle and haven't really tried at all since I kinda give up a bit.....but I have a new job that keeps me busy and I have more kiddo time and I don't get online near as much :) I miss you all! Thank God Aunt that your tests were all good :) Thats awesome :) I can't wait to see all the babies when they are born so many ladies gonna have beautiful little babies :)....I am 2dpo today so we shall see what happens....Magpies I hope your doing good sweetie miss ya!

Hin iam so sorry about the mc, fingers crossed for this month xx

Andrea thats such terrible news - sending you lots of love and hugs x

Hi ladies I haven't been on in a long time :( I had a miscarriage that last cycle and haven't really tried at all since I kinda give up a bit.....but I have a new job that keeps me busy and I have more kiddo time and I don't get online near as much :) I miss you all! Thank God Aunt that your tests were all good :) Thats awesome :) I can't wait to see all the babies when they are born so many ladies gonna have beautiful little babies :)....I am 2dpo today so we shall see what happens....Magpies I hope your doing good sweetie miss ya!

Congratulation to your new job, hope you are enjoying it.
I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage.Try not to give up , I'm sure it will happen soon for you , Stay positive and keep busy at work. :hugs:

12 week scan today and it all went really well! Been put forwards 6 days from 12w2d to 13w1d which is way ahead according to my dates! Baby was fit and well very wriggly and cute and the ultrasonographer was absolutely lovely - realised I was very nervous and took ages to show us everything which was wonderful xxx

Thants fantastic news hun even better you are a head of your dates xx

Thanks ladies! Really pleased it went well but actually a bit worried about being put forwards! I know we didn't conceive that early cause I was poorly and wouldn't let hubby near me til the night I actually ovulated - and I was doing digital OPKs which were all negative til the one night I ovulated and BDed. MY real worry is that ome october if I go overdue then they will be harassing me into being induced at the main maternity unit when I want to deliver at the local midwife led unit but according to my dates I won't actually be overdue! Just have to make sure baby is on time!

xxx

Milosmum,
Don't worry, they won't change your due date unless it's "weeks difference". If it's just days, they will keep it the same.
I was measuring 4 days bigger at my 12 week, but my due date has not changed!
You'll know more as baby grows, and your pregnancy progresses. :thumbup:

Mello- at my local hospital its the date they get at your 12 week scan that they use as your official due date so based on my scan they have put me forwards to 16th October! Eek I skipped a whole 6 days of pregnancy!

xxx

Well ive had another mc, I'm gutted but it's like I'm getting used to it now if you understand what I'm saying xx

Oh no Cla - so sorry to hear of your loss honey xxx CAn't imagine how painful it is for you again, wishing you all my love xxx

Are they going to do any further testing to try and find out more about the cause of the losses?

I've had bloods and tests done from last time so I will have to see what they can do now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->