Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

my little ticker says I should/could be feeling dull/mild cramps...why, Yes I am! and it's getting a little uncomfortable! the :witch: better not come!

Holding up today, temp down to 97.9, but I'm still using the ear thermometer so taking that with a grain of salt. Hoping you all get your BFP! I am feeling kind of PMSy :(

Holding up today, temp down to 97.9, but I'm still using the ear thermometer so taking that with a grain of salt. Hoping you all get your BFP! I am feeling kind of PMSy :(

me too Ladybugs! crampy/gassy/and now lower back pain..right on my tailbone...FXed!!

Hi ladies I hope that I can join your group :)
We are trying to concieve for the 2 cycle now and I am driving myself mad! We have been together for almost 10 yrs so our famliy and friends are too overbearing about our family plans, thus I want to keep them out of the loop until we have a BPF! But that leaves me with no one to talk to...
Af was supposed to show today but she is no where to be found. I tested the last 3 mornings and got BFN. I have 35 cycle days and today is CD 35! I got a Pos. OPK on CD 18 so that makes me approx 17 DPO.
The only symptoms I have are fatigue, sensativity to smell, and bloating. No sore BB's (which I usually have before AF) and no implantation bleeding. One thing I surely noticed is my lack of acne. I have always had bad skin especially around that time of the month and I have not had one flare up! Maybe this is a clue...

Good luch on your TWW ladies I have been reading this thread for a week now and finally got the courage to post. It seems like there are so many of us in the same boat! Let us know how testing goes over the next few days. ***BFP to all***

I am SO excited for you to test serene!!

I want to test NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :haha:

xxx

oh serene i'm dying to log on tomorrow now to see if you got your bfp....!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow if my OH bothers to get me a test on his way home, which I won't hold my breath for he has been at work since 6am :rofl:

Oh lots of new people and lots of exciting symptoms!!! This thread is seriously gathering pace! I can't wait fpr all the testing there must be some BFPs with all these symptoms around!

xxx

:dust:

12 if I've guestimated right :lol: I had my ov pains around the right time so fingers X'd!

Ooooh exciting, I will be 12DPO when I am testing too.

Roll on sunday!!!!!!!!!

Had some good news about my job today aswell. Woohoo!!

xxx

Every time I've been pregnant I've got a + at 11dpo, but I've also been sick (physically) by now too? :shrug: I don't know!!!!!

Every pregnancy is different!!

Hope this is it for you!!! Argh!!

I want to know STRAIGHT away!

xxx

no 2 pregnancies are the same tho ;)

here's hoping it's a bfp for you xx

I just keep saying, those were girls, this is a little boy ;) :rofl: xx

Exactly!! Right I am off for a bath then bed.

I will be looking for your update tomorrow!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->