Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hi everyone! I'm new to the TWW forum (just started officially TTC).

I have been irregular since about March, but got :witch: on August 14. This is my first cycle of TTC.

Because of me being irregular, I don't really know when I Ov. (ignore the ticker, I just put it there until I know what to change it to). Haven't been charting, no opk's, just :sex: and hope!! :blush: (for now)

I have tested twice already, both :bfn:

I'm going to possibly test again this weekend (go to a walk in clinic, where I live I can go anytime I want).

I just wanted to join your thread and let you know where I am right now. You ladies are hilarious!! :haha:

Jeez, just took me almost 20 minutes to read the new pages from last night!!! Congrats Wifey!!!! :happydance: thats a great line for 10dpo! I was holding in my pee to test, but forgot, and just peed without getting a test, duh!!! Still crampy, and 'think' my ICs have some sorta line, but waiting to do a superdrug!!

wow, that was a lot of catching up i had to do!!!!!

serene, don't read to much into it, your original test looked so maybe try again tomorrow with that the all important morning wee and rich was so adament about last night hehe!!!

and congrats to all those with BFPs today, hopefully it is a lucky thread!!!

no symptoms really today, i do have a strange "fluttering" in my tummy all day, feels like there's a little birdie in there flapping haha!!

Still no test from me... FRER havent landed either!! Argh.

xxxx

you still gonna hold out til sunday becca?
actually just realised we're both 10dpo today!!!!! i think sunday is too early though, i mean i'm not due until mid to end of next week!

I am due AF on the 16th, and am definately in the running this month. 8dpo, tested withIC this am and got BFN.:nope:

Hi everyone. I'm very new. Would love to join you if it's Ok. I'm TTCing #2 for 3rd cycle. Very hoping to be PREGO this month, but NOT positive At all. My AF is DUe SEpt 14/15. No symptoms for now. did a test today , came out :bfn: ( 10DPO i think )

Gutted about the FRER Becca...mine are here and GLARING at me from across the room!! FX'd yours arrive tomorrow morning.

xxx

I just got bfn on superdrug :( well theres a 'shadow', so will keep testing! lol

wow like 30 pages in 24 hours!!! Don't know how you guys manage it!

Congratulations on the BFPs and FXed for all the shadows/faint lines etc getting darker.

I think I'm out signs all gone feel perfectly normal and AF due tomorrow so I guess we will wait and see

xxx

(((((Serene)))) test tomorrow with FMU. That test looked positive so don't lose hope!

hi guys...so i tested this morning...and it was a BFN...no surprise there :cry: ...well i wasn't planning to test or anything...but my cramps are still there..shifting from one side to other....sometimes i feel nauseous and then it just goes away...my boobs kinda sore....checked my cervical position...it has been same for the last 3 days...medium high with cm kinda creamy n whitish (sorry TMI)....i have extra four tests left and i plan to use all of them this cycle...so next test sunday morning....keep me in ur prayers plzzz ...n congrats to those who got their BFPs...so excited for u guys.....hope we get ours soon :happydance: :thumbup:

Hello ladies, and congrats to all the BFP's!! And for everyone else who is still trying dont give up yet... :) I took a Superstore test this morning, saw a faint blue line almost immediately and it ended up getting a little bit darker... worried though from all the chatter about blue dye... hope it sticks. Going to take a clear blue digital tomorrow morning to see what happens, that will be one day before the witch is due... keeping my fingers crossed for me and for all the other ladies that are still trying.

Hope you get a BFP with the digital Caseyann! They are less sensitive though so you might wait a few days.

Took me ages to catch up with this thread today!

So anyway - my update is: I did a test this morning and got BFN. I'm hoping it's just too early?

Went to superdrug today and bought 4 sd tests for £8. They are still on offer if anyone is interested. I got one FRER too. Which one should I use to test tomorrow?

Everytime I need to pee, I feel as if Im wasting valuable testing time :rofl:

ok - you ladies have me freaked out about the digitals/blue dye - so I stopped on my way home and bought a value pack of FRER. I got :bfn: on Tues and Thurs, so I'm holding out for the super concentrated morning pee.

I'm SS like crazy. So far the list includes serious bloating, sensitivity to smells, sensitive nipple - hell, I'm just sensitive. And a bad sciatica flare. On the negative side, felt kinda crampy today. And the :witch: was due as early as Wednesday and as late as Monday. :wacko:

I'm on such a roller coaster - one minute I swear I'm preggo and the next I'm convinced AF is around the corner.

Lots of :bfp: on this thread - congrats everyone. Hopefully the :dust: rubs off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->