• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Its okay, these things happen... it gets easier but you never forget.

I feel alot better now I can TTC.

xxx

Ladies, I continue to pray that all of us will have support and fun on this thread. I'm sorry to hear of all the losses :( it's something I have not gone through, but can understand the grieving.
Today I am 6 DPO, and yesterday and this morning I have an odd flavor in my mouth? And just had some slight pain/cramping. And on a personal "weird" note..my right eye is all red and dry. I had the same issue with my first pregnancy, not my second though...
LOL, I laugh because now I am symptom spotting!! aaahhhhhhh! :haha:

And on a personal "weird" note..my right eye is all red and dry.

LOL, my left eye is all red and dry today! At least we have a working pair between us!

xxx

LOL! Yay for us! But I've been suffering with allergies previously..soooo...ugh. It's just hard to be so optimistic..because if I'm not pregs, boy, won't I look like the fool!

Gosh, how am I going to wait a week??? I'll be lucky to get to 10DPO!

xxx

5 days for me...I'm determined not to cave on 10DPO but have a nasty suspicion that I will anyway!!

xxx

I have a nasty suspicion I will too... my blag OH that AF is late when it isnt if you get me so we can test?

He will think I am a nutter testing early!

xxx

BE STRONG!!! If it's positive it will be there at 10 DPO, or even 13 DPO!!

lol I know some people don't get a BFP until like 15-17DPO so even a BFN at 10 or 13DPO doesn't mean it's over! Clutching at straws much? Arggghhh I hate the TWW, it's driving me craaaaaaaazy!

xxx

I know I will cave in and test before AF is due. I always do.

Good luck! I'll remind you of that in a week....:p

xxx

Thats carreg! I am determined not to fail!!

My OH wont let me test early and that is a good thing... gonna try not to tell porkies to test earlier!

xxx

It's like a drug you have to pee on somthing lol

cla - that's what OPKs are for...those times you have to pee on something but don't want to do a test!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"