Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Ha ha you two make me laugh! We are starting SMEP tonight too. I did not get preseed at all. Thought we try it first without it. OH is happy to do it as often is needed lol
only little problem is he is going down with cold and he is bit stressed out from work so not sure how successful this month will be for us. Stress can effect it as well.
This would be superb if we all get BFP this month!

I think stress is the reason we haven't conceived yet. I've been under alot of stress lately...

I don't know if this is our month...we will DTD tonight, tomorrow, and Friday morning..but then I will be out of town until Sunday night. It's going to be "ify" as I think I will O on Saturday!:wacko:
So we will see what happens! To top it off we're planning a vacation to Colorado June 3-11...so maybe it isn't meant to happen right now..:shrug:

Sounds like everyone is gearing up to start the SMEP - all this BDing is going to be exhausting! My recheck at the hospital all went fine and the cyst on my ovary which they found at the time of my ectopic surgery has gone which is good news.
Have no idea when I will ovulate this month due to AF mucking me around last month so could ovulate anytime over the course of a week which means even more BDing for us!!!

Hope everyone is well xxx

ok, give me that quick breakdown of the cd's for the smep??
starts on cd8, isn't it? i'm on cd7 today but most defo in the mood for it tonight haha!!

Yipeee I'm finally at CD8! I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight....:haha:

starts on cd8, isn't it? i'm on cd7 today but most defo in the mood for it tonight haha!!

Basically from CD8 you BD every other day, then when you get a positive OPK BD that day and the next two, then miss a day then BD the next day. Hope that makes sense. Xx

just :sex: :haha: yup! If only the guys knew what we talked about on here!! FXed for us all to have lots of baby making love! LOL!

So SMEP was in full action last night? DTD twice! Used OPK at 12pm, got a faint line (which I know means negative)
We used pre-seed for the first time, OH said it couldn't really tell a difference, neither could I.
I'm hoping my softcups come today but I'm so scared to use them, they look massssive!!
X

:haha: @ you doing it twice!

We started SMEP last night, used the preseed... OMG. Love it!! :haha:

xxx

CD8 but we did a practice run on CD7 anyway. :haha:

xxx

well i got a big fat REJECTION last night :growlmad:
he was "too tired"...!!!!

well it's CD8 today and if i get that excuse again tonight he can go and feck off!!

what are these "soft cups" your talking about??

Sounds like everyone is gearing up to start the SMEP - all this BDing is going to be exhausting! My recheck at the hospital all went fine and the cyst on my ovary which they found at the time of my ectopic surgery has gone which is good news.
Have no idea when I will ovulate this month due to AF mucking me around last month so could ovulate anytime over the course of a week which means even more BDing for us!!!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Thats fab news!! I had a cyst that disapeared too. Apparently its good because its a sign your ovulating.

xxx

well it's CD8 today and if i get that excuse again tonight he can go and feck off!!

No way!! Least he should be okay for it tonight though??

They are cups your put up your flower after DTD to keep the jizz in.

I hate the idea personally! :haha:

xxx

No way!! Least he should be okay for it tonight though??

They are cups your put up your flower after DTD to keep the jizz in.

I hate the idea personally! :haha:

xxx

you make it sound so classy :haha::haha: certainly isn't any confusion now as to what it is!!!
sounds like a good idea, especially seein as i always need to pee afterwards!!! not that i mean i'd pee into it, it would put me off havin to pee :haha:

oh i swear, i won't be a happy camper if i don't get any tonight :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->