Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

What's SMEP, is this the Sperm Meets Egg Plan?? If so, what is different to this than just having sex? I'm confused ... easily done though!

Its DTD cycle day 8 then every other, then get a positve opk then 3 days in a row then miss one day.

Its just about not missing your chances and keeping sperm quality high.

xxx

Ahh, that's what I planned to do too, just didn't know it was SMEP :) I planned to start on CD10 though.

Right I need a PMA this month, it WILL be my month!!

Just gonna pop along to ebay and get my opks and preseed :D

Hopefully hubby will have cheered the hell up so I actually feel like making a baby with him. lol!
He's had man flu so bad.....I've had enough of him. So glad he's gone to work today.

Ailey glad to see some PMA.

Hope OH feels better soon. I have just got over a stinking cold!

xxx

Hey girls, maybe you can help me out. You all seem to know a lot about TTC!

So I got :witch: on August 14, :sex: a few times last month, had spotting (when wiping) on August 30th to September 1, and then again Sept 11 & 12th. On Sept 13th it was heavier, enough that I needed a pany liner to stop it from going on my underwear, but not enough to ever "fill" the panty liner.

Should I count that as CD1? It stopped on the 13th, and now nothing since. Just did a test and it was :bfn:..... Anyone experience this, or read about this anywhere?

I am assuming I am out, and am now just waiting for :witch:, just frustrated!!

Lets face it, I'm not allowed to get pregnant so I will have my :bfp: this month...

We're NTNP tbh..

how come you are not allowed to get pregnant if you don't mind me asking? is it to do with the tests you were having? xx

Hello ladies

Just back from a weekend up north with my Dd and it has taken AGES to catch up with all the goings on at bnB!

Liking the sound of the SMEP this month - OH will think all his christmases have come at once lucky boy!

xxx

Ailey glad to see some PMA.

Hope OH feels better soon. I have just got over a stinking cold!

xxx

Mine is horrible! My nose is now so sore from all the tissues! It had best be gone by Friday!

My Preseed arrived today :D I'm all set. xx

Hello ladies
Can I please join your thread? This is our 2nd month of TTC.
Had my last AF on 15th September so it is my 6CD - this month we are planning to try first time Ovulation tests.

Hey Blue, welcome!!

I am CD6 today too so we are cycle buddies.

Glad your preseed has turned up squeal. I cant wait to use mine!

xxx

Hello Blue...welcome!

I am so anxious to see if the preseed works for many of you trying it...I never heard of it before I joined this thread last month..

Hello Blue...welcome!

I am so anxious to see if the preseed works for many of you trying it...I never heard of it before I joined this thread last month..

Me too! I'm dying to see how the preseed and SMEP works for everyone! Looking forward to the updates.

good morning all!!
well the witch has left the building yay...!!!!! liking the sound of that smep but really don't think i could get the oh to do it that much!!! i should be ov next monday so can't wait to see what this month has in store :)

Yey, glad AF has gone Emma.

I'm planning how I am going to seduce OH for the next 2 weeks as we speak. :haha:

I think I will cry if he decides to be an arse and witholds his spermys from me. I dont think he will be though seems really up for it!!

xxx

Morning ladies and Welcom Blue,

well onto my 2nd day of positive OPK and am using the preseed.....all i can say is it sure makes things smoother......sorry if TMI....lol.....
Bless him but my OH now says 'reporting for duty darling'.....:winkwink:
Are you still intending on using your plan Mags...??? :happydance:

Well I was day 8 of my cycle yesterday so I put SMEP into action! I even showed OH it and he was up for it.
TMI but when we're DTD I'm far too eager for it to be all over... Never thought I'd hear myself say that, haha.
I still haven't received my pre-seed, hoping it comes tonight as I'm wanting to use it over the 3 OV nights that the SMEP goes on about.
Hope everyone is feeling good and positive today!
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"