Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I missed out last night too!!!!! To be honest i just wasnt in the mood, had such a long day and i couldnt even stay awake to watch a film.

I ov a bit later than normal any way so im hoping ill be ok to start the smep at CD 10! Fingers crossed!

Or would you start at cd 9 and carry on from there?????

xx

I was thinking if we missed last night I was just gonna do CD7, 9, 11, 13 and so on. I cant see why not?

xxx

CD12 of a 28 day cycle so O in 2 days. I will be at my mums CD13 & CD14 so we shouldn't get pregnant :lol:

God how much does it suck to try an avoid getting pregnant!!

Well Caitlyn was conceived on CD24... So anythings possible :rofl:

Twins run down the women in my family so I can ovulate twice apparently?

Ooooh now that would be a shock! :haha:

Just watch you get pregnant now when your not meant to.

xxx

I think of it like, my miscarriages have been at 5 weeks max, so aslong as it's more than 5 weeks before the appointment that I get pregnant I will have miscarried by the appointment and not be pregnant anymore or I'll have made it past my scarey time??

I think of it like, my miscarriages have been at 5 weeks max, so aslong as it's more than 5 weeks before the appointment that I get pregnant I will have miscarried by the appointment and not be pregnant anymore or I'll have made it past my scarey time??

I get ya honey. You need to do whats right for you. I just worry by missing a cycle you could be missing out on your forver baby? If that makes any sense? If you get pregnant maybe its what should happen?

xxx

Yeah, we're not using protection anyway. Just not trying. He didn't say to stop it happening it just said not to "try." :rofl: He also said "I can't make you not try, I'd just suggest you don't." So if I don't get pregnant I'll pretend I took his advice.

:rofl:

So your sorta NTNP this cycle.

If it happens it happens.

How are you anyway? Feeling okay?

xxx

I feel great to be honest. Overshare, but I felt sexy and like we wanted sex for the right reasons for the first time in MONTHS last night :dohh: It's so much different when I'm not worried about him finishing :rofl:

It's nice to not feel pressured!

How are you doing?

I'm good... because we are still in the early days I'm still enjoying it, but I can understand after months and months it gets hard work.

I'm feeling good, I always feel good about myself after AF up until OV & 2WW then I go down!!

xxx

Yeaaah!! I'm alright until 11DPO, and then if I don't start being sick I get down about it :( :lol:

Can I join you guys? We are still going to try in Oct :)

Rubbish isnt it.

With my 1st pregnancy I felt very sick but wasnt actually sick, and my boobs killed and just felt massive and heavy. Thats how I knew! And as soon as dont get those symptoms I know I am out and go down. :(

xxx

Of course Damita!! Welcome honey... glad to hear your gonna carry on trying.

xxx

I'm CD7 today, we BD last night, just because I seem to have a high sex drive at the moment so may as well just carry on every other day from now.

We kind of tried the pre-seed last night, word of warning, don't squeeze the tube in the dark because you can't tell if it's coming out of not, a fair bit ended up on the bed!!

Anyway, I didn't put it inside me so haven't used it properly yet. Mr. we don't need lubrication, was suddenly keen to try it out last night and loved the feel of it on him ... so that was a hit. It will be different using it inside me though I'm sure, so can't give an opinion on it yet really. So far so good though :D

And welcome Damita! Where in your cycle are you? xx

Its good in you, but if you put it on him it must be the safe effect.

:haha:

xxx

thank you :) I am just pushing through, got awhile to ovluation this month but I have been taking soya so fingers crossed it will come forward by a day? or two...

Its good in you, but if you put it on him it must be the safe effect.

:haha:

xxx

It probably is, however, I think after a few minutes it obviously began to dry from the air so wasn't as wet and slippery, whereas when it's inside you I presume that doesn't happen as quickly, if at all. It still felt good though, and he liked the coldness of it on him! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->