Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Yep still intending on using my plan!! :haha:

We DTD on sunday night and it was just amazing, not that sex isnt always great but TTC sex seems to take it one step further. :haha:

I'm gonna try the preseed from CD8 I think, then carry on with it from CD12.

xxx

It started off like that for me and OH but I'm worrying that it's becoming a bit too routine now. I'll have to pull out all the stops :D

Is anyone worried that once you have the baby the sex won't feel as good?

I kinda am, I suppose you just have to do A LOT of pelvic floor exercises to get back in shape!

:dust: to all of you who need it at the moment!!

I can put the SMEP into action on Friday ... we're meant to be getting an early night anyhow as we have to be up in the middle of the night to go to the airport!

After the three consectutive days of BD, then a day rest, and then once more, are you still going to carry on a little every other day or just when you feel like it?

I really hope we all get our :bfp:.

I'm not too sure about that Squeal, with my first I had a c-section and it didn't affect sex whatsoever. With my second I'm hoping to do it au naturale, so we will see.
My pre-seed just came *does lube dance*
XX

I'm not too sure about that Squeal, with my first I had a c-section and it didn't affect sex whatsoever. With my second I'm hoping to do it au naturale, so we will see.
My pre-seed just came *does lube dance*
XX

:happydance: Are you only going to use it during the three consecutive days of BD or every time you BD?

My OH still thinks we don't need it because I am 'wet' enough as it is a majority of the time, but I don't think he realises how technical this baby making can be ... I need this extra lubrication to get that sperm to my egg !! He has no choice in the matter, it will be used !!

Hahah Squeal! Men have no idea, I just bookmark webpages and make OH read them. I think he just likes to go along with whatever I want though, bless him.
Well I'm not sure, now I actually have it I want to use it ASAP. So I might start on cycle day 10 (which is tomorrow.)
I only have six applications of it though.
I still havent bought any OPK, I'm not too sure what to do with them. Might just use the preseed this month.
X

You can get 30 OPKs from Amazon for £5.50, that's what I have done. Think I will need a trial run with them though, I think I know what I am doing!!

As far as I am aware you pee in a cup, don't use your FMU though, the best time is around 2pm, and you wait for a result. There is a red line on the stick, and you need to wait for the other line to appear which always should do as you always have LH in your urine. If the line is fainter than the line that's already there then it's negative, but if it's the same darkness or darker then that's a positive and means that within the next 12 - 36 hours you will O so you know to BD on that day and another two before having a break for a day and BD once more.

I may be 'wet' when we BD, but I don't think OH realises that you need this magical EWCM which isn't the same as me being wet. Like yours though, he just goes along with what I say to make me happy! Bless them! xx

www.peeonastick.com is a good website to take a look at :)

Thanks Squeal, that was loads of help, I'm gonna get some off ebay or amazon right now! The ones in Asda are £8 for three or something, ridiculous! I spend wwwwwwway too much on preggo tests as it is.

xxx

For all of you who are worried about sex after a baby, I found it was much better!:haha:

Thanks Squeal, that was loads of help, I'm gonna get some off ebay or amazon right now! The ones in Asda are £8 for three or something, ridiculous! I spend wwwwwwway too much on preggo tests as it is.

xxx

Like I said, I got mine from Amazon, they seem to have good reviews too. Not opened any yet though so can't give an opinion myself.

For all of you who are worried about sex after a baby, I found it was much better!:haha:

In what way was it much better? My friend says it's still painful for her (she had a nasty labour) and that's nearlly a year on, and her OH says that she feels different and isn't as 'tight'. Charming I know!

xx

Hahahaha @ who ever is doing the lube dance!! :haha:

It doesnt worry me that it wont be as good. Sex it what you make of it after all.

I am going to start using my preseed on CD10/12 I think.

And after the SMEP 3 days miss a day then one more we are just gonna DTD when we feel like it.

xxx

In what way was it much better? My friend says it's still painful for her (she had a nasty labour) and that's nearlly a year on, and her OH says that she feels different and isn't as 'tight'. Charming I know!

xx

I dunno, I can't really describe it. but I think we were just more relaxed and I made sure I did my pelvic floor exercises. I did have a 2nd degree tear but we waited for about 3 months and it was fine.

I agree! I gave natural birth 3 months ago and I must say I enjoy sex the same/ even more. It is important to be gentle of course lol
We both have a high sex drive although it is possible that after birth you will feel down about your body ( as lots of women do )
Don't worry too much about it. Important is you will have beautiful healthy baby and your husband will love you even more!
x

Morning all!
It's official, I have gone TTC mad. I went and purchased some softcups last night off ebay after reading about them, they do sound like a good idea but look a little bit scary. Is anyone else planning on using these?
Been a bit worried as I've been put on two different doses of antibiotics for infected wisdom teeth (OUCH!) but I've read they can actually increase chances? Hmmm...
So softcups, pre-seed, SMEP, the (apparently helpful) antibiotics, then this has gotta be my month or I'm just an actual crazy lady.
I showed OH the pre-seed applicator and he was like 'oh erm wow, very erm sexy' Bless. I told him that you put it in 15 minutes prior and he said 'What should we do in that time? Should I make a cup of tea?' MEN! hahaha.
Hope everyone is feeling alright today and putting their best knickers on and doing plenty of BDing!!!!! saucy ladiesss!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We DTD last night, gonna start SMEP tonight!! Woohoo.

You dont HAVE to leave it for 15 minutes.

Feeling quite positive, my chart seems to have a sort of trend at last!! Cant wait to see it after I have ov'd.

Those soft cups scare me, I'm just gonna stick my legs up in the air.

xxx

Yeah I know you don't have to, but from everything I've been reading about it I think I'd prefer to.

I dunno if I can preplan DTD by 15 mins... if that makes sense. What if I do it then we dont end up DTD for an hour and then its wasted? :haha:

xxx

Haha, I'm just gonna have to introduce OH to the art of 15 minute foreplay!

Ooooh good idea. Maybe I should put it in my flower and then give him a BJ. :haha:

xxx

Yeah that could be a good plan! Unfortunately I'm unable to do that due to infected wisdom tooth, hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->